Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 12, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #7,216 of 7,509
Quote:
Wheres you 4A's at? And. does that tablet fit in your pocket? It looks pretty big!

4As isolate too well for work (the TF10 do too, but still).  I have those crazy dropped to the floor jeans that show your undies with 2 belts and really huge pockets... I need to stay in fashion... so yea, I can fit my tablet and laptop in my pockets (together).... 

Oct 12, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #7,217 of 7,509
Quote:
4As isolate too well for work (the TF10 do too, but still).  I have those crazy dropped to the floor jeans that show your undies with 2 belts and really huge pockets... I need to stay in fashion... so yea, I can fit my tablet and laptop in my pockets (together).... 

Is this you? lol 
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #7,219 of 7,509
Quote:

Pretty much all my IEM's isolate too well for work, but people still insist on talking to me when I have them in. Whats that about?

Sweet! I used to have some British army issue desert camo trousers, and the thigh pockets were big enough to fit 2 cans of Strongbow each side. Didnt make walking too easy though.

Oct 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM Post #7,220 of 7,509
Quote:
Pretty much all my IEM's isolate too well for work, but people still insist on talking to me when I have them in. Whats that about?

Sweet! I used to have some British army issue desert camo trousers, and the thigh pockets were big enough to fit 2 cans of Strongbow each side. Didnt make walking too easy though.

At least cider doesn't fizz up too much though. If it was Stella, you'd have lost half of it when you opened them...

Oct 13, 2012 at 7:35 AM Post #7,224 of 7,509
Quote:
At least cider doesn't fizz up too much though. If it was Stella, you'd have lost half of it when you opened them...

True enough, but Stella is a lot kinder if you get it in your eyes! That was a weird night out....

Oct 13, 2012 at 8:01 AM Post #7,225 of 7,509
Quote:

With IEMs I can understand, they might just fail to notice them or something. But my colleagues even try to talk to me when I'm wearing full-size closed cans... WTH?

I have some 5.11 taclite pants, they might look tacticool, but hey, they're cheap as dirt and last over 2 years of weekly wear... The back pockets on those pants are big enough to stuff a 1.5 liter bottle of coke (the drink, not the drug) in. Walking still works quite well, sitting down is another matter tho...

Oct 13, 2012 at 9:14 AM Post #7,226 of 7,509
tjcheong, I like your classic choices. You have both bases covered with great gear.....Nice...
biggrin.gif

iPod Classic 7th Gen + Shure SE535 with Hippo Moonstone Cable

iPod Classic 7th Gen + V-Moda Crossfade M-80 Shadow

Oct 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #7,229 of 7,509
Quote:

Very nice! Can I ask your where did you got that cable? Do you notice it makes some sonic difference?
It'd fit nice to my SE215. 
biggrin.gif

I got it from my local Jaben store. I felt that the bass was slightly quicker and also punchier but not boomy. There are also slight refinements in the mids and highs but they're not very significant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back