Pictures of your portable rig part VIII
Jun 21, 2007 at 5:25 PM Post #346 of 1,186
amp1.jpg

Basically this is sony ericsson speakers recabled with 3.5mm jack. Made an amo for them form a $5 barrel speaker. Doesnd exactly qualify as hifi, but good enough for me.

Jun 22, 2007 at 4:24 AM Post #355 of 1,186
584727007_17b0141733_b.jpg

My favorite set, Gigabeat F20 + Sony EX90
but the 16hrs bettery life and its somehow large size are not so satisfying
tongue.gif

584727155_1ff0568a76_b.jpg

New portal rig, Sony S705F + ATH CM7-Ti nice combo too
icon10.gif

Jun 23, 2007 at 2:25 PM Post #356 of 1,186
Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin_it_alwyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kinda looks like a VX Revolution

http://www.notebookreview.com/assets/15815.jpg

but I don't think it is. Also my nomination for sickest setup ever goes to this guy

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...rtablerig1.jpg

ya...he does have a really nice set up....but thats a laptop...even if it is a really sick voodoo one...lol...And his psp is another imported one...the psp acctually comes in alot of colours...but north america cant get them domestically unless its at like Pacific mall in toronto or some other really asian place...It comes in... Black, White, Gold, Silver, Pink, Blue...from what I remember...I know someone with every colour except silver....cause all my friends at school have psp and we like to play at lunch...LOL..and in class...super asians...lol....the ones with black PSPs are CBC...canadian born chinese...lol...with me as being the exception...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonePusher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm using the G7 but I do like the revised dual thumb button on the G5.
32379337-2-300-overview-1.gif

now why would they do that to me...I was so mad when I realised there was only one side button..and now they have to rub it in my face that I wasted my money and could have gotten one with 2 side buttons and looks much better?...thats just mean!

Jun 23, 2007 at 6:03 PM Post #357 of 1,186
Here is my current Trans-Portable Rig.
4G iMod > ALO Super Cotton Mini > LaRocco PRII mk2 > Denon D2k

It's all black and silver except the white dot in the middle of the click wheel and the gold adapter. I'm trying to give it a real Darth look.

It sounds AMAZING!

Sorry for the crappy picture...I don't have much to work with.
DSC03158.jpg

Jun 23, 2007 at 6:18 PM Post #358 of 1,186
Looks good Nick!

Jun 23, 2007 at 6:49 PM Post #359 of 1,186
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1nf1n1ty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ya...he does have a really nice set up....but thats a laptop...even if it is a really sick voodoo one...lol...And his psp is another imported one...the psp acctually comes in alot of colours...but north america cant get them domestically unless its at like Pacific mall in toronto or some other really asian place...It comes in... Black, White, Gold, Silver, Pink, Blue...from what I remember...I know someone with every colour except silver....cause all my friends at school have psp and we like to play at lunch...LOL..and in class...super asians...lol....the ones with black PSPs are CBC...canadian born chinese...lol...with me as being the exception...

now why would they do that to me...I was so mad when I realised there was only one side button..and now they have to rub it in my face that I wasted my money and could have gotten one with 2 side buttons and looks much better?...thats just mean!

Eh, where do you live? Close to Milliken? You sound like a lot like someone I know.....
biggrin.gif
(Psst, that's why you shoulda gotten the MX518...)

Brendan

Jun 23, 2007 at 7:24 PM Post #360 of 1,186
Just got mah new Zune to replace a creative zen micro. I'm very happy with it.

dscn0828jm2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back