Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
^ like it. My biggest regret in life is never learning the drums and guitar

Its never too late
biggrin.gif

Oct 5, 2005 at 3:04 AM Post #167 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakets

I just got the px100's today, im really liking them so far, and actually i think they sound better straight out of the iPod instead of amped. Is this odd?
orphsmile.gif

You're correct. General concensus has been that PX100 responds poorly to amping.

Oct 5, 2005 at 4:44 AM Post #170 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
It looks like somebody took a piece of cardboard and put it over some posterboard and colored it and put a PSP underneath it.

now that you mention it...it does look like that...

Oct 5, 2005 at 12:14 PM Post #173 of 1,017
Downlights + reflective things make it hard to take pics! - note 'well loved' nature of iHP-120's paint... i got one of the EXTREMELY early batches with the dodgo paint (plus i keep it with my keys lol) - funnily enough, the paint is dying, but the screen is fine still... Btw they are E888 'king of earbuds'
smily_headphones1.gif

portable.jpg

Cheap excuse to show off my other hifibits
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

PICT0236.jpg

Oct 6, 2005 at 3:54 AM Post #174 of 1,017
This is it ladies, im done upgrading and all that good stuff. All thats left is a trade in progress to trade my HD280's for some SR60's.

Im really enjoying the sounds im hearing now. I got the pocketdock today, and had to whip out the dremel to get it to properly fit into the case, but now that it does its nice and perfect.
orphsmile.gif

done1.jpg

done2.jpg

Oct 6, 2005 at 4:40 AM Post #175 of 1,017

A repost of my current stuff. Can't wait for my b-day in November, when I get enough money to get an amp to complete this rig, which I probably won't upgrade until next summer, when I go back to HK/China.

Oct 6, 2005 at 5:07 PM Post #179 of 1,017
my latest player
orphsmile.gif

orange1.jpg

orange2.jpg

the stock earbuds (basically some sony ex51s) were good for music but crap as a hands-free. it's because when you're talking whilst using in-ear plugs, you hear yourself, which is more than annoying! regular earbuds do just fine for phone usage and it makes the MegaBass preset sound acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back