Pictures of your portable rig- Part III of the infinite trilogy
Sep 28, 2005 at 12:39 AM Post #136 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wimmig
I run without amp on the go. The Senns are the newer model, more efficient power wise, easy to drive and lots of go. All playback is on Hi-SP on the MD's. Great battery life, exceptional playback clear highs, thumping lows.

Just a plain great, simple setup. MD's are great for driving reasonably efficient phones.

Good to hear, thanks for your comments.

Sep 28, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #137 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakets
lol, not quite that much, but more than i should have. No one bought my stuff, so i had second thoughts, so i invested more money into it instead. Thats the right thing to do isnt it???
orphsmile.gif

Im hopeless.. Support me.

Pics! Pics! Pics!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

For some reason I've been pretty good about coming here and not buying much (compared to other members). But that might only be be because I have no money.
frown.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 4:17 AM Post #140 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakets

Im hopeless.. Support me.

A lot of us are in the same boat, heh. I see you've got PX100s and RnB interconnects comin' in the mail. Nice purchases man. Just don't tell anyone how much the RnB180 cable cost.
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 3:06 AM Post #141 of 1,017
A minor update, im still waiting on my RNB cabel and Pocketdock to really get rockin.

I just got the px100's today, im really liking them so far, and actually i think they sound better straight out of the iPod instead of amped. Is this odd?
orphsmile.gif

Simple/stylish setup:

Transportable/geek setup:

I mainly use my HD280's with the transportable setup. I will also have one more update as soon as i get the rest of my stuff in.

Sep 30, 2005 at 4:44 AM Post #144 of 1,017
Quote:

Originally Posted by azncookiecutter
nice touch, gshan. How do you do that? The screensaver function?

Yea, someone took some time to write a guide on how to create custom screensavers on the Sonys. Wasn't a super popular thread though...hopefully it will be bumped now!
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 5:59 AM Post #145 of 1,017
nice touch
smily_headphones1.gif

btw the lightning is ok specially considering the contrast with the OLED (with more light it would be more difficult to read the screen), just select your close up option so the camera focus objects better at short distances (the button that activates the flower icon)

Sep 30, 2005 at 9:19 AM Post #148 of 1,017
Im sure your Karma + Amp + SR-80's must sound killer. It was what I originally wanted to buy before I, uh, got sidetracked...
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
likin' it....if only all DAPs allowed this. Oh, the link is on atraclife.com forums guys. Thank me later

Thanks anyway, but Carsncars also posted the same thread here as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back