Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply)
Dec 29, 2013 at 5:02 AM Post #391 of 1,052
Wow! You're right David, in that case there shouldn't be any problem. And in my case it will save some space on my desk.
Will get in touch with you as soon as my wallet has recovered from the latest purchase to understand the cost of the rack. Thanks again David, and sorry guys for the OT.

Dec 29, 2013 at 6:02 AM Post #392 of 1,052
Wow! You're right David, in that case there shouldn't be any problem. And in my case it will save some space on my desk.
Will get in touch with you as soon as my wallet has recovered from the latest purchase to understand the cost of the rack. Thanks again David, and sorry guys for the OT.

The mini rack Mick did for me which I use with my GS-Xmk2 cost £20, however because it's mild steel not stainless steel, I had to have it power coated which cost £10, so obviously the rack cost me £30.
I'm not sure if Mick would offer you the same deal as me, but if you would like the name and address of his company, and also the phone number I could send you a PM.
If or when you decide to get a rack from him, it might be best for you to visit his place because there are several different styles the rack could be done.

Jan 7, 2014 at 8:28 PM Post #396 of 1,052
Not really high end? 
blink.gif
 Naim CD & read a quick review on the MPX3.. ummm.. Nice!!

Quote:
  here is my headphone set up - not really high end

Jan 7, 2014 at 8:37 PM Post #398 of 1,052
His signature is out of date. That's an ALO Studio 6 and LCD3. The CD player does not appear to be a Naim as it doesn't match their styling, but it could be very old.

Jan 7, 2014 at 8:57 PM Post #399 of 1,052
Saw the Audeze's in the background - nope, not a Naim player on second look - anyway - same comment.. Nice!!

Quote:
  my bad - that's my old system in the sig - im now into a berendsen cd player - alo studio six and lcd-3

Jan 8, 2014 at 7:29 AM Post #400 of 1,052
Jan 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #402 of 1,052

Have also added a custom Q Audio Brown French Silk cable w/ Terrazzo Plug for the Audeze's and have a Sennheiser HD800 on the way too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back