Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Aug 26, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #8,421 of 10,930
Quote:
Wow, some really nice setups in here. Just from browsing around this thread, I have decided to change up my computer setup.

Here is how it looks right now:

As you can see, the desk is not so great and doesn't match everything else which is black. Also, it is pretty cramped with all the stuff on there.

So in the next couple of days I'm going to get a brand new desk (a black one, that doesn't have a upper half like my current one does) and I'm going to get some monitor mounts for my 2 screens.

Right now I'm pretty much using the upper half of the desk to cover all the wires coming down from the TV, so I'm going to have to hide those in the wall when I get the new desk.

Nice, I've got pretty much the same monitor setup as you. Is that a PB278Q?

Aug 26, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #8,422 of 10,930
Quote:

Got any links to this acoustic treatment ?
Its my house so yeah I can add what ever I want :)

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/dec09/articles/beginnersacoustics.htm

I think that article gives a pretty good basic understanding on what acoustic treatment is!

They can look good too.

But i'm no expert on this so if are interested, you could make a separate thread for it and ask from the guys who know more about the subject :

Edit: so yeah I recommend reading through the article, so you get basic understanding what to treat, and why, and how thick panels you would need/want.

Aug 30, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #8,430 of 10,930
Quote:
Wow, some really nice setups in here. Just from browsing around this thread, I have decided to change up my computer setup.

Here is how it looks right now:

As you can see, the desk is not so great and doesn't match everything else which is black. Also, it is pretty cramped with all the stuff on there.

So in the next couple of days I'm going to get a brand new desk (a black one, that doesn't have a upper half like my current one does) and I'm going to get some monitor mounts for my 2 screens.

Right now I'm pretty much using the upper half of the desk to cover all the wires coming down from the TV, so I'm going to have to hide those in the wall when I get the new desk.

Well the update is complete. Got a new black desk that actually matches everything else in my room. Above is the old setup.

Here are some pics of the new setup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back