Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Apr 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #8,162 of 10,932
Quote:
Love your setup, looks cozy. I need to pick up a pair of those monitor stands. My speaker placement is no me gusta at the moment.

Thanks! If you mean the screen monitor stand, then it won't hold all 3 of yours. If you mean the speaker stands, then yea, totally a good investment.
Quote:
Is that a table sized mousepad? I want one

Looks like an Xtrac pads mouse pad to me. I have one too, but in my pic it's hidden behind the chair. 

Quote:

My setup while temporarily living abroad.

So many fellow Genelec owners! Didn't know they were that popular. Nice bru.

Apr 17, 2013 at 2:50 AM Post #8,163 of 10,932
Night time gaming photo. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 17, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #8,166 of 10,932
Quote:

beerchug.gif

Quote:
Wow beautiful! What are your favorite cans? And what mouse is that?

For non-competitive, immersive gaming, the Denon Dxxx series and the Fostex THxxx series have no competition, for other things, I choose whatever can I feel like using. The mouse is a cheapo Microsoft Sidewinder, it needs replacing really, the middle click is starting to double click.

Apr 17, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #8,167 of 10,932
Quote:

Thanks! If you mean the screen monitor stand, then it won't hold all 3 of yours. If you mean the speaker stands, then yea, totally a good investment.

Looks like an Xtrac pads mouse pad to me. I have one too, but in my pic it's hidden behind the chair. 

So many fellow Genelec owners! Didn't know they were that popular. Nice bru.

Yep, its an XtracPads Ripper XXL. I really hate running out of mousepad while gaming. 
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Night time gaming photo. 
biggrin.gif

Beautiful. What LEDs are you using behind your monitor? Mine are nowhere near that bright.

Apr 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM Post #8,168 of 10,932
Apr 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #8,170 of 10,932

a work in progress

Apr 18, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #8,171 of 10,932
Computer:

GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 Motherboard
Intel i5 2500k Processor
Nvidia GTX 560ti (asus 900Mhz factory overclock, dual fans)
Arctic Cooler
24" + 19" monitors
Arch Linux OS

Audio:

T50RP headphones (Modded)
Arcam rPAC DAC
Edirol MA-10A speakers.

Hoping to get a proper amp soon. I use the headphone out of my speakers instead of using the rPAC built in amp.

Glad to see another Archer on here nd with such an excellent setup. How did you handle the transition to systemd and do you like systemd? For me, systemd causes more problems than it solves.

Apr 19, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #8,173 of 10,932
Quote:
hester what kind of keyboard is that?

Looks Like CMStroem QuickFire Rapid, with cherry MX blacks, browns or blues(Dark grey case). I got the black case version that has Cherry Reds.

Hester looks like there's a track ir in there, what games do you play with it? I got DCS: A-10 but haven't found time to play it that much.

Apr 19, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #8,174 of 10,932
Quote:
hester what kind of keyboard is that?

Quote:
Looks Like CMStroem QuickFire Rapid, with cherry MX blacks, browns or blues(Dark grey case). I got the black case version that has Cherry Reds.

Hester looks like there's a track ir in there, what games do you play with it? I got DCS: A-10 but haven't found time to play it that much.

You're right it's a QuickFire Rapid with blues. Right again, I'm using TrackIR 5. I'm not much of a flight sim guy though. Been using it with Arma 3, which I also haven't found time to play.

Apr 20, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #8,175 of 10,932
I've got the same 'board, and I love it. Great bang for your buck. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back