Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jul 14, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #7,216 of 10,933
Quote:
Yeah, the Qpad MK-85 is probably one of the top 3 keyboards on the market right now. It's amazing.

My drumkit is a Tama Starclassic in Suger White.

Omg that drumset is absolutely beautiful, I love the sound of TAMA, as for myself I picked up a Pearl set a while back, haven't really been playing though. Do you do any recordings or is it for pure enjoyment?

Jul 15, 2012 at 4:44 AM Post #7,217 of 10,933
Quote:

Specs:

Intel core i5 650 @ 4.33GHZ
Asus P7P55D Premium motherboard
8GB DDR3 RAM
2X MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II OC - 2 GB GDDR5 
1X Geforce GT 520
3x HDD 1 TB
1x 60GB SSD
700W Power Supply

I get around 45 FPS with The witcher 2 on high settings and 5040x1050 res.
I get stable 60 FPS with battlefield 3 on ultra settings and 5040x1050 res.

And about the desktop icons 
tongue.gif

I don't like to use steam so the icons on my right screen are only games (80 games 
tongue.gif
)

And about the other icons that are programs like microsoft office and abode fireworks and photoshop and winamp, teamviewer, IMGburn, skype, Dreamweaver, MSN etc.

BTW i really like the comments thanks! 
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2012 at 5:53 AM Post #7,219 of 10,933
Quote:
Omg that drumset is absolutely beautiful, I love the sound of TAMA, as for myself I picked up a Pearl set a while back, haven't really been playing though. Do you do any recordings or is it for pure enjoyment?

I don't really record all that much. I don't really feel the need to spend a bunch of money on recording equipment that I probably wont use that much.

I just mainly play for my own enjoyment. I bought a Vic-Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones so I can play along with my music. It's really fun.

Jul 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM Post #7,220 of 10,933
First of all, it's gorgeous, and Tama are probably my favorites. I have a Pearl kits set up very similar to yours years ago.

Secondly...For a few hundred dollars you could easily mic the entire kit and get a decent recording interface. If you wanted to record it, of course.

Quote:

Quote:
I don't really record all that much. I don't really feel the need to spend a bunch of money on recording equipment that I probably wont use that much.

I just mainly play for my own enjoyment. I bought a Vic-Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones so I can play along with my music. It's really fun.

Jul 15, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #7,221 of 10,933
Quote:
First of all, it's gorgeous, and Tama are probably my favorites. I have a Pearl kits set up very similar to yours years ago.

Secondly...For a few hundred dollars you could easily mic the entire kit and get a decent recording interface. If you wanted to record it, of course.

My dream instrument is a Sonor SQ2. Some day, it will be mine.

Jul 17, 2012 at 2:53 PM Post #7,223 of 10,933
Nice office set up, danne.  I really should try to keep my desk as clean as yours but I end up storing too much stuff on the surface instead of putting things away. 

Jul 22, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #7,230 of 10,933
Very nice! What are the speakers? And what backlight are you using, I've always thought about adding one of those to my rig.

Thanks! Speakers are home made (Uni project) and the lighting is off Ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RGB-Colour-Changing-LED-KIT-2-x-500mm-strips-IR-REMOTE-CONTROL-/140803073481?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Night_Lights_Fairy_Lights&hash=item20c88465c9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back