Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jan 10, 2012 at 7:48 AM Post #6,001 of 10,933

Quote:
you talkin to me?

I would think so, it could do with a tidy up mate....will help your airflow!
beerchug.gif

Jan 11, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #6,003 of 10,933
New to the game, so here is my first full setup:
Pictured:
-Macbook with a 27" TV used as a second monitor
-1.5TB external harddrive (putting all my FLAC/ALAC audio on here)
-Senn HD280 Pro (First over-ear headphones, I use them mostly at work/travel)
-Senn HD600 (Just purchased! theyre awesome)
-FiiO e10 (Current desktop, will be changing moving it to work)
-On the way: Little Dot mkiii, just ordered today!

Don't mind my crappy speakers, I don't really use them save for movies, the TV isn't very loud.

Jan 12, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #6,004 of 10,933

Quote:
New to the game, so here is my first full setup:
Pictured:
-Macbook with a 27" TV used as a second monitor
-1.5TB external harddrive (putting all my FLAC/ALAC audio on here)
-Senn HD280 Pro (First over-ear headphones, I use them mostly at work/travel)
-Senn HD600 (Just purchased! theyre awesome)
-FiiO e10 (Current desktop, will be changing moving it to work)
-On the way: Little Dot mkiii, just ordered today!

Don't mind my crappy speakers, I don't really use them save for movies, the TV isn't very loud.

Glad to see the HD600's still going strong. Definitely one of my favorite full size cans, along with the HD580 (the poor man's HD600 
biggrin.gif
)

Jan 12, 2012 at 2:12 AM Post #6,005 of 10,933

Quote:
I would think so, it could do with a tidy up mate....will help your airflow!
beerchug.gif

Psh... it's negligible imo as i'm using Noctua P12 with low noise adapters as intake fans :S And the 1200 has really dismal cable management so yeah. Haha mate, i'm under aged so i can't drink
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Nah. 3X0.

ok lol

Jan 12, 2012 at 4:36 AM Post #6,006 of 10,933
Still cleaning up the cabling...As it currently stands, no signal, or power cables touch the floor, run in parallel, or cross at any point... 
ARTIst 5 and Sound Anchors both sit atop Big Fat Dots...Primacoustic London 8 and two RealTraps MiniTraps incoming for bass and reflection control...
Watercooled box is dead silent when the Lamptron FC-8 is dialed down...Also need to either spike the SurgeX XS 10 off the floor, or simply mount it on the wall..
Will realign the stands forward (corners in line with the video monitor) to further reduce desk reflections once the video monitor hood arrives...
Probably moving to an LCD stand + small mixing table with monitors to each side on floorstands using R platforms...

Jan 12, 2012 at 5:42 AM Post #6,007 of 10,933

3930k-4Ghz, corsair h100, msi x79-gd65, silverstone strider 1500w psu
acer hn274h
32gb 1600mhz quad channel ram
2x gtx590 quad sli
ocz vertex 3 max iiops
asus xonar xense (senn pc350), akg k240 studio
plextor bluray writer

Jan 12, 2012 at 6:03 AM Post #6,011 of 10,933

Quote:
Still cleaning up the cabling...As it currently stands, no signal, or power cables touch the floor, run in parallel, or cross at any point... 
ARTIst 5 and Sound Anchors both sit atop Big Fat Dots...Primacoustic London 8 and two RealTraps MiniTraps incoming for bass and reflection control...
Will realign the stands forward (corners in line with the video monitor) to further reduce desk reflections once the video monitor hood arrives...
I really do need to either refinish the desk, or go with an LCD stand + small mixing table w/ monitors to each side on floorstands...
Also need to either spike the SurgeX XS 10 off the floor, or simply mount it on the wall...Maybe go with Sound Anchors R platforms...
Watercooled box is dead silent when the Lamptron FC-8 is dialed down...And yes, that is a Realforce 87U (direct from Korea)...

I want to try your keyboard so bad.

Jan 12, 2012 at 6:16 AM Post #6,012 of 10,933
Used to have the variable gram version, but now have the 55g membrane installed. I have Unicomp (buckling spring) and FILCO (Cherry MX Brown & Blue) boards as well, but nothing compares (IMO) to the smooth travel and positive feedback of Topre switches...

Jan 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #6,014 of 10,933

Quote:
Watercooled box is dead silent when the Lamptron FC-8 is dialed down...Also need to either spike the SurgeX XS 10 off the floor, or simply mount it on the wall..
Probably moving to an LCD stand + small mixing table with monitors to each side on floorstands using R platforms...

Nice! I love my ARTist 5's... how do you like the Sound Anchor stands? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back