Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jun 15, 2011 at 1:24 PM Post #4,396 of 10,933

Quote:
God I hate the magic mouse. It's like it was designed as a torture device. I do like the touch interface for the most part, it just needs some work in comfort.

Get a little wrist pad. It helps. your hand wrests on the pad and you fingers just hover over the Magic Mouse.

I wish I had money to burn. I'd buy a Razer DeathAdder for gaming and then a Magic Pad to do OS-level stuff. The thing I like the most about the Magic Mouse is the multi-touch. It's so much more functional than a standard mouse, especially when you start using third-party software to give it custom-gestures.

But yeah, ergonomics are horrible.

Jun 15, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #4,397 of 10,933

Get a little wrist pad. It helps. your hand wrests on the pad and you fingers just hover over the Magic Mouse.

I wish I had money to burn. I'd buy a Razer DeathAdder for gaming and then a Magic Pad to do OS-level stuff. The thing I like the most about the Magic Mouse is the multi-touch. It's so much more functional than a standard mouse, especially when you start using third-party software to give it custom-gestures.

But yeah, ergonomics are horrible.

What I did for most of the OS-level stuff, is buy a 22" multi touch screen. Some people might think it's impractical due to the infamous gorilla arm, but it's not. I rest my elbow on my mouse mat for comfort, and then I use touch screen for a lot of stuff. Works great when browsing the web.
Doesn't work very well with typing, but it's not a problem quickly switching to keyboard for typing only.

Jun 15, 2011 at 9:15 PM Post #4,400 of 10,933

Quote:
I've a Mamba for all-around use. So nice~

-- Griffinhart

+1 on Razer mice. My Copperhead has been running strong for years. Despite being sold as a gaming mouse, it has very solid specs that make it a great overall usage mouse, and more than enough performance for gaming IMO.

Jun 15, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #4,401 of 10,933
Quote:
I've a Mamba for all-around use. So nice~

Habu.

Could use more buttons, but its the most comfortable shape ever.  The only upgrade for those who love the venerable IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0

Jun 15, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #4,402 of 10,933
Apparently my hands are average size, but Razer's mice are just way too big for me. I really like Logitechs though. Only thing I dont like is when the logo rubs off.

Jun 15, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #4,403 of 10,933
delete post.

Jun 15, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #4,405 of 10,933
I have contributed back a bit ago with lots of pictures.
I was unaware that it was a lengthly discuss section, not that that's a bad thing, and something like 20 posts later no pics
I get itchy for looking at great setups.
No I'm not  typing this in a negative confrontational way, just so you know. The net is bad for context, emails even worse as we all know. Just poking the fun around.
Bring on the pics is that so bad.
I removed it... just for those that have no sense of humor.  People obviously can still see it in your quote.
I'm excited to be a member in here and it's not my goal to go out of my way to get people choked.
I have better things to do, like enjoy my headphone collection and get started on some ortho projects, and finish up more comp mods.

SO I suppose I'll do some more relevant topic, constructive posting next time.

Jun 15, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #4,407 of 10,933

Quote:
While being a good media organizer like iTunes ( kinda ) is, I think they both support ASIO/WASAPI/KS, not sure the exact one, and support FLAC, while iTunes does not. 

...And can use bridge plugins to actually use plugins from other players, such as Winamp DSPs and others. iTunes is more of a self contained package.

Jun 16, 2011 at 1:17 AM Post #4,410 of 10,933
If you have a Mac Pure Music modifies iTunes to play FLAC files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back