Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Dec 15, 2010 at 11:39 PM Post #2,971 of 10,933

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what does your post say?

[size=medium]

[size=13.0pt]I wondered what kind of headphone stand was in the pic in post 2953[/size], then I realised that my webpage was actually open at the site of the company that makes it  (WooAudio). 
biggrin.gif

[/size]

lol well to answer your question it's the Audez's LCD-2

Dec 16, 2010 at 12:00 AM Post #2,972 of 10,933

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what does your post say?

[size=medium]

[size=13.0pt]I wondered what kind of headphone stand was in the pic in post 2953[/size], then I realised that my webpage was actually open at the site of the company that makes it  (WooAudio). 
biggrin.gif

[/size]

lol well to answer your question it's the Audez's LCD-2

(see bold text above) 
tongue.gif

...and they're sexy-looking headphones.

Dec 16, 2010 at 12:48 PM Post #2,975 of 10,933
I might get the Fractal too. I just hope I don't get the R3 when they release the R4. Maybe a bit after Christmas.

Deciding between case and keyboard. I think I'll go with case, just cause it'd be quieter.

Dec 16, 2010 at 10:20 PM Post #2,981 of 10,933

Quote:
Antec P183 - http://www.silentpcreview.com/antec-p183

Quote:
Do you guys recommend any other quiet computer cases? The R3 looks nice, but isn't available in the US.

Gah! Too many things to buy. I need a new case (mine has a giant hole and duck tape in it) and a new graphics card (Water damage) and probably a new Power supply, since mine is a POS. I wish I didn't cheap out on my computer a year ago, I would be much happier now.

I think I might just buy a R3 and import it from Canada. I'm reading around for other PC cases though.

Dec 16, 2010 at 10:57 PM Post #2,982 of 10,933

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Do you guys recommend any other quiet computer cases? The R3 looks nice, but isn't available in the US.

Gah! Too many things to buy. I need a new case (mine has a giant hole and duck tape in it) and a new graphics card (Water damage) and probably a new Power supply, since mine is a POS. I wish I didn't cheap out on my computer a year ago, I would be much happier now.

I think I might just buy a R3 and import it from Canada. I'm reading around for other PC cases though.

I think NCIX ships to USA as well. You should check! 

Dec 16, 2010 at 11:14 PM Post #2,983 of 10,933

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I think NCIX ships to USA as well. You should check! 

Yeah, it'll cost a small fortune to ship it to my house, so I might just look for some (cheaper) alternatives.

Dec 17, 2010 at 4:21 PM Post #2,985 of 10,933
here's my computer rigs I have two HTPC (one living room and one bedroom).  I have a wired network to stream stuff to the bedroom.  Software is all via XBMC.  Content is all only HD content nothing else.  :)  I'm around 8 TB of storage.  :)

Enjoy!  :D

PC #1 - Living Room Core i5 with a Radeon HD 5000 series graphics card so I can bitstream all the loseless audio formats.  :)

Bedroom Build
Intel Core i3

I just put this together about 2 weeks ago.  Compact case.  I did unravel the fan cord going over the CPU fan so it's not sticking over the fan like the photo shows.  :)

Oh and my study room PC is a nothing special case but I do have triple monitors on the rig.  Love the desktop space...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back