Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Dec 13, 2010 at 11:30 AM Post #2,957 of 10,932

Quote:
Quote:

I have these exact same crappy speakers. What's your opinion on them? I see you have a sub too.

Yep they are pretty crap hahaha. Hmm I feel the bass is kinda muddy and does not have 'chest thumping' presence, and details can get kind of blurred. The sub came with the speakers I think it helps a bit. I got them for free though so I'm not complaining. Haven't got any more money to buy good speakers 
frown.gif

Quote:
^^^  The Emma Watson wallpaper is a nice touch, btw 
L3000.gif

I'm a big fan HAHA

Wow toxicrat2 are you using rainmeter?  Nice wallpaper

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:48 AM Post #2,958 of 10,932

Quote:
Quote:
I have these exact same crappy speakers. What's your opinion on them? I see you have a sub too.

Yep they are pretty crap hahaha. Hmm I feel the bass is kinda muddy and does not have 'chest thumping' presence, and details can get kind of blurred. The sub came with the speakers I think it helps a bit. I got them for free though so I'm not complaining. Haven't got any more money to buy good speakers 
frown.gif

I don't use them anymore, but i got them for free, so I can't complain. Mine doesn't have a sub, that's why I asked.

Dec 13, 2010 at 4:32 PM Post #2,961 of 10,932

Quote:
AlexinExile, how does that speaker alignment work for you? Seems rather funky but I'm not questioning it if it works for you :3

Unfortunately, it's the best position they can be in at the moment. They are angled so they create a triangle between me and them when I am on the computer. The ADAM A3Xs are great monitors and they sound even better if have they room to breath.

Dec 14, 2010 at 6:31 PM Post #2,964 of 10,932
My comp audio setup, really need to get an amp.  Currently just using the headphone out on the emu 0404.  I also run my  comp --> emu 0404 --> Dynaco PAS-3 --> Power amp --> IMF speakers

Dec 15, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #2,970 of 10,932

Users who are viewing this thread

Back