Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Aug 26, 2010 at 7:24 AM Post #2,146 of 10,933

Quote:
Thanks for the info.  I really like the Saitek/Eclipse keyboards a lot as well, and they can be found for really good prices if one searches hard enough (especially the first model), plus the backlighting can be changed between red, green, and purple (on the later versions at least). 

That G110 is a really good looking keyboard though.

One issue with the Eclipse II's lighting selection is that it doesn't remembers your settings. The default color is blue, so even if you prefer purple or red, the keyboard will still revert back to blue color everytime you reboot. The G110 however can remember your settings and you can choose and set inbetween shades. (Any hues between the color red and blue) Pretty useful.

Aug 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #2,147 of 10,933

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #2,149 of 10,933

Quote:
Oh my gosh, how is that new clicky razer keyboard?  I assume that's the new clicky one :]

Also that is a killer desk.  I totally want one of those but wider to hold 2 screens

It's not the mechanical one (Black Widow), it's the Tarantula.  It's Razer's oldest keyboard.  I've really liked it for the most part, but wish it was a little bit smaller.  It's too big for my keyboard tray!

The desk is pretty small, but it serves its needs.  My apartment isn't really that large and I left most of my computer/stereo equipment back in the States when moving here.  Since I didn't bring the other equipment, I had the opportunity to get into headphones, and here I am!

Edit: Had to fix a typo!

Aug 27, 2010 at 11:14 AM Post #2,150 of 10,933

Quote:
haha... they are the nEar04

Replying to: TheRH

Yes, they are the Esi nEar 04 speakers.

Thanks for helping me reply.

Quote:
J@nik said:

How is the HiFace ?
Does it have a significant improvement on your system ?

Aug 27, 2010 at 12:46 PM Post #2,151 of 10,933
Sapphire DAC doesnt have USB input but USB is sht you know what I mean.

Aug 28, 2010 at 5:36 AM Post #2,157 of 10,933
My little home studio, old soundcard is gone.

New soundcard is now master of my room with Kaossilator Pro & KaossPad 3 :wink:

Aug 28, 2010 at 10:21 AM Post #2,159 of 10,933
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP!!  Smart choice, I have one and love it.

Quote:
My little home studio, old soundcard is gone.

New soundcard is now master of my room with Kaossilator Pro & KaossPad 3 :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back