Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jun 22, 2009 at 6:52 AM Post #541 of 10,932
Jun 22, 2009 at 7:34 AM Post #542 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used these... Balt Cable Management Tray (Set of 2) from Overstock.com

There are a couple pictures showing them at the bottom of this page... http://mrbsdomain.com/gallery2/junk/mypc07/

WOW eems to be very nice. I was really thinking of getting an ikea wire managment tray. But these are better.

Mr. B, really nice stands but not selling anymore.='/
I need those to put my speakers to the correct height. You really have a great setup there. My setup still very messy but have to live w/ it since I only rent a room.

Jun 22, 2009 at 2:25 PM Post #543 of 10,932
Do you have to worry about Fakes alot in singapore?

Jun 22, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #544 of 10,932
Two pictures of my stereo system

oversigt3.JPG

oversigt2.JPG

Jun 23, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #550 of 10,932
very sweet and I see 4 packs of cigs, so Im not the only one who smokes around my gear :p

Jun 23, 2009 at 1:11 AM Post #551 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you have to worry about Fakes alot in singapore?

Not really. Actually it's hard to get fakes if you buy directly from big name shops. But if one really wants to get the cheapest there are channels you risk the chance of getting fakes. Like Oyaide plugs power cables, etc. But I rarely find fake headphones at all.

In terms of audio rig. The singapore market is in it's early maturity. There are two to three headphone shops where you can actually try out headphones and amps. The only thing is prices are qouted based on location due to shipping and tax. So you guys still get the best deals most of the time and at the earliest release too. =)

Also some brands cannot be found locally. how I wish for a SVS PB12 Subwoofer on my rig but shipping it here is really $$$. ='/

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoYouRight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
very sweet and I see 4 packs of cigs, so Im not the only one who smokes around my gear :p

I still smoke a few stiicks. but I envy Sobieski and you too. As one thing about renting rooms I cannot smoke inside the home or even outside the door. i have to go all the way down to the ground floor just to have my fix. But it helps me cut down too. Just too lazy to go down.
frown.gif

Jun 23, 2009 at 8:50 AM Post #552 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by .Sup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
fantastic setup mark. what speakers are that and what amp is driving them?

Thanks! The speakers are QLN Signature MK. II with custom build stands and the amp is a Densen Beat B-100 - build right here in Denmark
regular_smile .gif

Jun 28, 2009 at 3:14 AM Post #553 of 10,932

Jun 28, 2009 at 4:00 AM Post #554 of 10,932
very nice and clean setup, what is that amp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back