Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jul 21, 2009 at 1:26 AM Post #662 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by Velteron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You mean 0404 usb is as moderate as iPod is? I think it's great soundcard.

With a comment that vague, who the hell knows what he meant.

Jul 21, 2009 at 2:26 AM Post #663 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by Velteron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You mean 0404 usb is as moderate as iPod is? I think it's great soundcard.

It is popular and available in white. :applesmile:

Jul 23, 2009 at 5:24 AM Post #664 of 10,932
Oops, I forgot I posted in this thread! Anyways it was an EMU 0404 USB in white. I sold it and got an HT Omega Claro Halo and swapped all the opamps out for different ones. I loved the Emu for its features and very accurate sound, but the CPU usage in Vista was too high for listening to music, which is what a sound card is usually for.

Other goodies are in my sig.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 23, 2009 at 7:32 AM Post #665 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by atx 6speed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oops, I forgot I posted in this thread! Anyways it was an EMU 0404 USB in white. I sold it and got an HT Omega Claro Halo and swapped all the opamps out for different ones. I loved the Emu for its features and very accurate sound, but the CPU usage in Vista was too high for listening to music, which is what a sound card is usually for.

Other goodies are in my sig.
smily_headphones1.gif

hihi .. was considering the emu 0404 but not sure where can i get it.

anyone know where can it be found and roughly how much. wondering if its worth it.

Jul 23, 2009 at 10:41 AM Post #668 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by exe163 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sub, did you use a ultra wide angle lens or panoramic processing of multiple ones?

Sup
wink.gif

I just took a photo and cropped it

Jul 25, 2009 at 1:47 AM Post #670 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by .Sup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1.jpg

I should have had you take the picture of my offices rig, the one I posted looked awful. That looks like a very nice setup, what do you think of the Samsung LCD's? I have a Dell UltraSharp that I bought last year but I've been thinking about getting a different monitor and giving this to my son to use while away at college.

Is that the Cambridge DacMagic next to the lamp? I almost bought that unit (if that 's what it is) a couple weeks ago, still may.
Take care.

Jul 25, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #672 of 10,932
Jul 25, 2009 at 5:35 AM Post #673 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by b_w /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is a link to my setup. Minhembio.com - Hemma hos Raz0r-X - Mitt vardagsrum!

Wait, what? I don't understand the language on your website, but did you change from a red fubar II and powersuply to gray ones just to match your overall setup?

Jul 25, 2009 at 10:18 AM Post #674 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by chews89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait, what? I don't understand the language on your website, but did you change from a red fubar II and powersuply to gray ones just to match your overall setup?

Haha no im not a millionaire. far from it.
The website is in swedish.. its like a home cinema community.

I did not change to grey its just that i changed the picture to more black&white look.. So its still the same fubar and supply
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 25, 2009 at 10:46 AM Post #675 of 10,932
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjoseph /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are you a multi-millionaire? Its truly one of the classiest rooms I've ever seen! Hats off.

Nothing special about that audio system. My computer audio rig is better. Nice room though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back