Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Nov 21, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #5,716 of 10,950

Quote:
The funny thing is, is that i watched a video on Silverstone from CES 2009 and i loved the case so much i was going to buy it. 2 years later i still haven't upgraded, but shorty after showing my brother the case he bought it
biggrin.gif

I'm impressed with the case (it arrived on my doorstep today).  I "upgraded" from a Cooler Master Cosmos and what a difference.  My idle CPU temp dropped 10 degrees and my GPU temps dropped 15.  I'd recommend this case to anybody.

Nov 21, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #5,717 of 10,950

Quote:
The funny thing is, is that i watched a video on Silverstone from CES 2009 and i loved the case so much i was going to buy it. 2 years later i still haven't upgraded, but shorty after showing my brother the case he bought it
biggrin.gif

I have the Raven RV02-Evolution, which is like a cheaper version of the FT02, and it's identical to the more expensive internally in terms of layout, with the only differences being the exterior cosmetics and the materials used. If those differences aren't important to you, then you can save a lot of money. I loved it so much that I bought two of them (I already posted photos before in this thread).

Nov 21, 2011 at 5:12 PM Post #5,718 of 10,950

Quote:
I have the Raven RV02-Evolution, which is like a cheaper version of the FT02, and it's identical to the more expensive internally in terms of layout, with the only differences being the exterior cosmetics and the materials used. If those differences aren't important to you, then you can save a lot of money. I loved it so much that I bought two of them (I already posted photos before in this thread).

Oh wait, evolution is identical, neat. :D

Nov 21, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #5,719 of 10,950
Anyone here use Lian Li? They make beautiful cases. Apologies in advanced for my shocking cable management. 

Nov 21, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #5,722 of 10,950

Quote:
From what I've seen an experienced, Lian-Li stopped being worth the money 2-3 years ago. Overall build quality has plummeted.

Sheesh that sucks! Glad I've stayed out of the PC market the last couple of years then. What with what you just said about Lian Li and Bulldozer being a complete letdown... But meh, RAM is dirt cheap at the moment and I don't see it going anywhere soon. I'm just about hi-fi'd out at present so I might buy 16GB of DDR3. It's only £5/GB on eBuyer right now! 
eek.gif

Nov 21, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #5,723 of 10,950
Here's an update of my rig which I cross-posted over on bit-tech as well:

Nov 21, 2011 at 6:40 PM Post #5,724 of 10,950

Quote:
Here's an update of my rig which I cross-posted over on bit-tech as well:

Damn nice KRKs if I do say so DRUB! Also, how long have you had your P5s? Are they painful at all? I returned mine within a week. :/

Nov 21, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #5,725 of 10,950
And is that a Phantom I spy from behind the table? Ve-e-ery nice indeed!

Nov 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM Post #5,729 of 10,950

Quote:
Lian Li user right here
bigsmile_face.gif
Their main US distributor is not far from where I reside...
Drop by in person and you'll get cut a good deal... 

Holy cow! I hope those aren't Delta fans!

Nov 22, 2011 at 4:15 AM Post #5,730 of 10,950
@Tilpo: At maximum it's not too bad, quieter than you may think. I dont have a decibel meter, so no idea of dB at 1m. At minimum (off a fan controller), virtually silent.
@J0nny: Fourteen NB-M12-P in push/pull off a Lamptron FC8...Used to have fourteen Scythe ULTRA KAZE 3K (38mm) fans running at full speed all day and all night = Loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back