Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Nov 15, 2011 at 5:47 PM Post #5,686 of 10,948

Quote:
I bought turkish golds today. :)

Now remember kids, cigarettes are bad... *lights one* 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 15, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #5,687 of 10,948

Quote:
Been looking around this forum for awhile, seen some beautiful set ups. I finally signed up and thought I'd post. I don't think mine is at that level yet like some, but hey it works for me. Sorry for the crappy phone pictures. 

Are those speakers made by Genius? If so, how do they sound? I've been thinking of getting a pair just to use for my Xbox, but haven't seen anyone with them. 

Nov 16, 2011 at 1:33 AM Post #5,688 of 10,948

Quote:
Are those speakers made by Genius? If so, how do they sound? I've been thinking of getting a pair just to use for my Xbox, but haven't seen anyone with them. 

Yeah they are Genius speakers, they sound great, it has bass and treble control which is nice. The bass is not that loud but it can be heard. I think they would be great for an xbox. I got them for around $40 after coupon.

Nov 16, 2011 at 2:22 AM Post #5,689 of 10,948

Quote:
Now remember kids, cigarettes are bad... *lights one* 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Luckily i have avoided cigarettes for my entire life up until now. (i'm 19 and can legally smoke if i so choose but i don't) But i love beer. 
beerchug.gif

Nov 16, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #5,691 of 10,948

Quote:
Yeah they are Genius speakers, they sound great, it has bass and treble control which is nice. The bass is not that loud but it can be heard. I think they would be great for an xbox. I got them for around $40 after coupon.

Thanks!! Sounds like I am getting me a pair!! 
beerchug.gif

Nov 16, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #5,692 of 10,948

Quote:
Luckily i have avoided cigarettes for my entire life up until now. (i'm 19 and can legally smoke if i so choose but i don't) But i love beer. 
beerchug.gif

Yeah, it's a good call. I grew up in a smoking household and picked up smoking here and there (usually while drinking).. The urge never goes away, it seems.  I'm also 19, I love... all the alcohol. Just gotta watch it, don't need a minor in possession charge, they can actually give you one of those here for possessing alcohol in your blood stream. :-/

It's legal to drink at 19 in Canada right? Either way, stay safe friend :)

as OT as it gets :p computers and things.

Nov 16, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #5,693 of 10,948

Quote:

Yeah, it's a good call. I grew up in a smoking household and picked up smoking here and there (usually while drinking).. The urge never goes away, it seems.  I'm also 19, I love... all the alcohol. Just gotta watch it, don't need a minor in possession charge, they can actually give you one of those here for possessing alcohol in your blood stream. :-/

Yes 19 is legal drinking age in canada.

Nov 17, 2011 at 2:52 AM Post #5,694 of 10,948

Yes 19 is legal drinking age in canada.

Here in the Netherlands it's 16 and I'm used to occasionally drink a beer at a party for quite some time now. In fact most people here start drinking (at least occasionally) at about 14-15 and it's socially accepted as long as you don't get drunk.
I just can't imagine having to wait another 4 years (for the States) before I could legally drink.

Nov 17, 2011 at 3:00 AM Post #5,695 of 10,948

Quote:
Here in the Netherlands it's 16 and I'm used to occasionally drink a beer at a party for quite some time now. In fact most people here start drinking (at least occasionally) at about 14-15 and it's socially accepted as long as you don't get drunk.
I just can't imagine having to wait another 4 years (for the States) before I could legally drink.

Agreed. But i believe the us is set up that way for religious reasons. (lets not get to much into it)

Edit: According to google it's because of drunk driving.

Nov 17, 2011 at 10:53 AM Post #5,697 of 10,948
a picture of my current computer rig, awaiting a bifrost to be delivered today or tomorrow!  It's a Lenovo E420s

M

Nov 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM Post #5,698 of 10,948

Quote:
The legal drinking age in Alberta is 18.  19 through the rest of Canada.

My thoughts...  If you are old enough to put your life on the line for your country you should be old enough to drink.

I agree and i knew that but generally for most of canada it's 19.

Nov 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #5,699 of 10,948

Quote:
Agreed. But i believe the us is set up that way for religious reasons. (lets not get to much into it)

Edit: According to google it's because of drunk driving.

Something to do with being a full adult... and having a fully developed brain is what I've always been told.

*shrugs* Everyone drinks underage anyways, it seems. Especially at college, it's practically encouraged. 

Quote:
The legal drinking age in Alberta is 18.  19 through the rest of Canada.

My thoughts...  If you are old enough to put your life on the line for your country you should be old enough to drink.

Yeah, seems kinda silly to me too. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back