Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
Jul 26, 2010 at 4:24 AM Post #2,049 of 10,930
Windy's a little overpriced, if you want something that's similar to Windy, but at a lower price point, get a case from Abee. Those two brands are owned by the same company, and if I remember correctly, they make both Abee and Windy cases in the same factory. FYI, Windy started to sell their product worldwide earlier this year-- WiNDy World Wide ONLINE

Jul 26, 2010 at 4:27 AM Post #2,050 of 10,930
What are those stands and where you got them man? They look useful!

Quote:
Here is my latest set up. Using the MKIII as a preamp for the MiniWatt V1, but I think I need a more powerful SS amp for the BW's.

Jul 26, 2010 at 5:39 PM Post #2,051 of 10,930

Quote:
I think this is the Lancool DragonLord (PC-K2) case.

This man is correct. It is not as nice as a Lian Li but for the price it was a steal IMO. It's steel so its heavy but I never move it. The Plastic is a little cheap but otherwise is a sweet case. My biggest gripe is the back panel does not have that much room. It would be fine for most but with 3 or 4 HDDs and extra fans wires get crowded back there.

Jul 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #2,052 of 10,930

Quote:
This man is correct. It is not as nice as a Lian Li but for the price it was a steal IMO. It's steel so its heavy but I never move it. The Plastic is a little cheap but otherwise is a sweet case. My biggest gripe is the back panel does not have that much room. It would be fine for most but with 3 or 4 HDDs and extra fans wires get crowded back there.

*note: I am not a man lol.
I made a typo with my initial post, suppose to be PC-K62.

Jul 26, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #2,053 of 10,930

Quote:

*note: I am not a man lol.
I made a typo with my initial post, suppose to be PC-K62.

You know after I posted it I thought to my self  "what if he's a She?" Sorry lol

Jul 26, 2010 at 8:53 PM Post #2,054 of 10,930

Quote:
You know after I posted it I thought to my self  "what if he's a She?" Sorry lol

Haha, no worries. It's all good :)
Did you custom build it yourself? From the angle, it appears to be 'well-cabled.' Many of the rigs look amazing!
My current case is the Cosmos S; probably going to switch and get a LianLi A70/77 or Silverstone TJ-07. Priorities = cable management and air cooling friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back