Pictures metaphoring the sound of your headphones
Mar 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM Post #692 of 987

Quote:
I  can wear them, for let's say 2 hours. Adjusting the headband might help to relief some of the pressure.

My headbands are closed so.. I only increase it when I want more isolation :) not sure if it actually feels more comfortable when its more clampy.

Mar 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #693 of 987
My modded T50RPs

Mar 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #694 of 987

Quote:
My headbands are closed so.. I only increase it when I want more isolation :) not sure if it actually feels more comfortable when its more clampy.

My mistake ... The headband doesn't touch much the top of my head by default, so opening it helps for that. I  didn't notice that it increase clamping force.

Mar 5, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #695 of 987

Quote:

Nerd is a derogatory slang term for an intellectual but socially-impaired perhaps obsessive person who spends inordinate amounts of time on unpopular, obscure, or highly technical pursuits, or relating to topics of fiction or fantasy, to the exclusion of more mainstream activities.

Sounds like my impression of Sheldon.

Nerd, a term coined by Dr.Seuss.

Mar 5, 2012 at 3:18 PM Post #696 of 987
The term "nerd" has also gained some popular appeal lately it seems, where "cool" people put on glasses or talk about reading Harry Potter and then finish the sentence with "LOL I'm such a nerd." It would be great if being an educated or intellectual became "cool", but unfortunately the trend is more about "cool" people stealing the term "nerd" than actual nerds being given any sort of cool status. Nerds are still uncool as always.

Well, until after school. Then the nerds tend to be making 100k+ living a great life, while the "cool" people can continue with their mega awesome coolness behind a burger kind counter.

Mar 6, 2012 at 6:33 AM Post #698 of 987
Mar 13, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #700 of 987
Mar 13, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #703 of 987

Quote:
Quote:
Suddenly this is relevant to my interest.

I'm tempted to replace that pic with the final form one, to be honest.

I doubt that the magnum can do the impossible. Hmm maybe I should have a listen to it and see the invisble. I'm stretching this reference too much, IMO.

Mar 14, 2012 at 7:34 AM Post #705 of 987
I seriously can't understand why people listen to Grados? I guess it's an American thing. (haters gonna hate)

every Grado in a nutshell (shamelessly ripped from a Beyerdynamic impression... still fittig for their current lineup as well)

I know there is a lot of crap on the market ~99%, even today's giants like the LCD2/3 have massive flaws which have to be modded.
Hell, even the HD800 is horrid without the newer mods and tubes to cure the treble peak.
The only stock can without any massive flaws I can think of is the HD600.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back