Pictures metaphoring the sound of your headphones
Jan 27, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #661 of 987

Quote:
I don't want to turn this into a discussion... but they are FAR from neutral...

Well, they are a bit bright if you want to argue semantics, but they are far more neutral than I'm used to.

Jan 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #665 of 987
I find the RS1 reminds me of another of my favorite things sometimes.

Feb 13, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #667 of 987
I just think this thread was lost after the second post. I think your suppose to put a picture of what the sound sounds like to you, not what best reminds you of how much you like them or what they cost.

Feb 13, 2012 at 3:57 AM Post #669 of 987
I didnt think fun was allowed here.... :-/

Feb 13, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #671 of 987
^^^I did find yours funny. 

Feb 13, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #672 of 987

Quote:
001.jpg

Fostex t50rp.

Beautiful vocals, natural, better suited to virtual sound due to the way fostex design these headphones they made the delivery of the soundwaves like virtual sound but for the headphone it makes it sound spacious more upfront with the sound waves and vibrant as it always gets your attention.

Thanks for making me buy another pair of headphones. ^^ Also, beautiful picture.

Feb 14, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #673 of 987

Quote:

Speaker for speaker, the horn tweeter on the Klipsch speakers I have posted represents the forward and detailed sound of the SR325is.  The Martin Logan Electromotion ESLs as well as the warm, fireplace heated interior in the picture represent the HD650's ability to warmly recreate the ambience and soundstage of the original recording, contrary to the background of the Klipsch speakers.  Also, the Martin Logan speakers in the second picture are very "sweet spot" specific speakers; if you're not in the sweet spot, they don't sound as good.  This mirrors the HD650s in that they put you into that perfect seat each and every time, whereas while the Grados may not recreate the mood of a recording as well and definitely don't put you into the "sweet spot" (or best seat in the house), they certainly get straight to the point much faster.

Those Klipsch speakers are great! Nice choice.

Feb 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #674 of 987

HE-6: I can see every light in the city, and somehow in addition to that, I can still see the night sky just as clear as if the stars were the only lights in the world. All obscuring clouds part away and I take in everything in a moment of perfect harmony with the cosmos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back