pics of my new 15GB ipod!
May 3, 2003 at 4:44 AM Post #61 of 101
Cool new feature. I was reading the link and someone suggested using earbuds to record sound. How does that work?

May 3, 2003 at 5:07 AM Post #62 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by jaskin
Cool new feature. I was reading the link and someone suggested using earbuds to record sound. How does that work?

have you ever plugged headphones into the mic port of anything (ie pc sound card, minidisc, old skool tape recorder) and talked into one side? it acts as a microphone. the playback sounds suprisingly good after recording through my v700s (i knew these had a use for somthing).
biggrin.gif

May 3, 2003 at 8:05 PM Post #65 of 101
hmm.. I just noticed on my web statistics that I had over 400,000 hits for the ipod pictures yesterday alone and transferred 14GBS. I sure hope I don't get a bill for this
eek.gif
eek.gif

May 3, 2003 at 8:18 PM Post #66 of 101
They are hot. I love mine. People were buying them like crazy last night at the Apple store. I'm really liking the dock. We had it outside with a JMT META and Etys. Very, nice.

May 3, 2003 at 9:10 PM Post #67 of 101
totally. I'm about to pick up my second one in a few minutes.

I hope I can still get that free T-shirt!

May 3, 2003 at 9:17 PM Post #68 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by stan23
totally. I'm about to pick up my second one in a few minutes.

I hope I can still get that free T-shirt!

second? Cool t-shirts huh?

May 4, 2003 at 12:38 AM Post #69 of 101
Hey, I got mine too!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

This thing is just too cool, even the wife likes it!

However, it don't drive the ETY ER-4P that well, so it's Airhead to the rescue!
(It did go out and mow the lawn with me today, Nice. I can just hear a faint hum of the tractor between songs).
iPod.jpg

May 4, 2003 at 12:43 AM Post #70 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by Todd R
Hey, I got mine too!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

This thing is just too cool, even the wife likes it!

However, it don't drive the ETY ER-4P that well, so it's Airhead to the rescue!
(It did go out and mow the lawn with me today, Nice. I can just hear a faint hum of the tractor between songs).
iPod.jpg

I'm surprised you say it doesn't drive the 4Ps that well. I lovet he 4Ps with POD.

May 4, 2003 at 1:28 AM Post #71 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by lextek
I'm surprised you say it doesn't drive the 4Ps that well. I lovet he 4Ps with POD.

Well, with the iPod alone they are kinda bright. With the Airhead the bass is greatly improved and more inline with the highs.

BTW, Can you import your own EQ settings into the iPod?

May 4, 2003 at 1:59 AM Post #72 of 101
Man.. I just picked up my second 'pod and the screen is less visible than the first one.. It's like the contrast was turned down or something. I think I read about someone else having this problem on ipodlounge as well.

can you tell the difference?

ipods1.jpg

May 4, 2003 at 2:20 AM Post #74 of 101
The IPod to the right does seem alittle darker. Did you use a flash to take the pictures? My IPod seems to be of that contrast level too.

May 4, 2003 at 2:24 AM Post #75 of 101
no flash.. It just looks more faint. It was immediately noticable after first turning it on.

No biggie though, hardly worth the trip back to the apple store. My GF doesn't really mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back