pics of my new 15GB ipod!
May 2, 2003 at 12:18 AM Post #17 of 101
whoa... it gets better.

Watchdog-

nope, you do not have to have the AC plugged into the dock for the lineout to work.

you can just move the dock and ipod around and connect the line-out to whatever you wish.

uploaded more pics btw...

ProFingerSk8er- actually, I currently have 3 'pods. One is with my gfriend. But I have a feeling she's gonna want one of the new ones as well.. *sigh*

Most of the compusa's should have the ipods now. Just call and find out.

May 2, 2003 at 12:35 AM Post #19 of 101
Where do you live? I am coming over to steal it right now, you lucky bastage!
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2003 at 12:37 AM Post #20 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by RacerX
Where do you live? I am coming over to steal it right now, you lucky bastage!
biggrin.gif

haha.. no need for that. Just walk into your local compusa and buy them there.

May 2, 2003 at 1:13 AM Post #22 of 101
Quote:

ProFingerSk8er- actually, I currently have 3 'pods. One is with my gfriend. But I have a feeling she's gonna want one of the new ones as well.. *sigh*

can i be your "boyfriend" so u can give a ipod too?
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 2, 2003 at 1:19 AM Post #23 of 101
Dude, you're so awesome for posting those pics....They're georgous ..and I'm seriously salvating !

Oh...that pic with the quarter is screwing crazy !

May 2, 2003 at 1:50 AM Post #24 of 101
My friend just pointed something out to me. The 10 gig doesn't come with the docking cradle. Not that it's the most important thing in the world, but by principle alone, I'm pissed. They have nerve charging 4 bills for 15 gigs. And to insult people they make them pay 100 bucks more for the stupid cradle ? It should be at least 20 gigs, rather than 15 for 400 bills man.....

Now Im kinda sore..and don't want to give that person my money....I think he's no better than Gates, that rat fink person.

OMG !@ He also just told me that it doesn't come with the remote ??!! what a bunch of mother fu#$$^%@$^%!@$%!^!

Forget it..they can kiss my sweet white ass. I'm throwing my money away somewhere else.

May 2, 2003 at 2:28 AM Post #25 of 101
10 Gig doesn't have the carrying case or remote also. If you add up the costs of all the extra accessories in the 15 or 30 GB version it's more worth it to get either.

May 2, 2003 at 2:32 AM Post #27 of 101
WOW! Nice picks. The old Ipod looks huge versus the new ones!

May 2, 2003 at 3:26 AM Post #28 of 101
Stan23 - I think it's time for a snappy new avatar to sport your new purchase!

May 2, 2003 at 5:14 AM Post #30 of 101
Quote:

Originally posted by sonichead
Stan23 - I think it's time for a snappy new avatar to sport your new purchase!

haha. You'd think I actually like the Eggo by looking at my avatar
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back