Phonak Audeo?
Feb 9, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #1,053 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No doubt WmBrownie is Phonak rep. I PM'd him, saying he should ID himself (and welcomed him). I also mentioned they have some Member of the Trade badge or something, right? He just should remember the arm's length thing about posting on regular threads. No harm in mentioning the Save10 thing, but he hasn't responded to my PM yet.

PM replied to.
beerchug.gif

Feb 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM Post #1,056 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by wbrownie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As pointed out by DonRicker, yes there has been a mix up on the GST for Canada orders. Did not know that FEDEX was also charging. We are in the process of refunding the GST on all Canadian orders.

Sorry for the confusion.

I'm from Canada and really on the fence on whether I should order these! If I order now, has the GST mixup be resolved? (i.e not get charged anything at the door). With the double tax/brokerage/shipping/fees, it adds up to be another $70 canadian dollars just to get these beasts up to Canada!

Feb 10, 2009 at 2:00 AM Post #1,058 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by wbrownie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As pointed out by DonRicker, yes there has been a mix up on the GST for Canada orders. Did not know that FEDEX was also charging. We are in the process of refunding the GST on all Canadian orders.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the explanation! I had mine ship out today, do you think I will get charged from FedEx still? My excepted date of arrival is on Wednesday but I have my doubts it will come that fast! heh.

Feb 10, 2009 at 2:50 AM Post #1,059 of 2,281
It's been fixed as far as I can tell- when you add them to your cart, they no longer charge sales tax.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoryuken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm from Canada and really on the fence on whether I should order these! If I order now, has the GST mixup be resolved? (i.e not get charged anything at the door). With the double tax/brokerage/shipping/fees, it adds up to be another $70 canadian dollars just to get these beasts up to Canada!

Feb 10, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #1,060 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by vapor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's been fixed as far as I can tell- when you add them to your cart, they no longer charge sales tax.

Sales Tax$13.90

Mine was still charged today but yesterday the charge was slightly different.

Feb 10, 2009 at 3:15 AM Post #1,061 of 2,281
That's weird; it shows up as $0 for me and we live in the same city.

I spoke to Megan at AudeoWorld earlier today and she said they'll be starting to process refunds on the GST/PST tomorrow, so maybe the website will show consistent results in the next few days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regime|Life /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sales Tax$13.90

Mine was still charged today but yesterday the charge was slightly different.

Feb 10, 2009 at 1:58 PM Post #1,062 of 2,281
So from what i read and understand, these 2 tips are the best for pfe's

1. Default complys- Better comfort
2. Olives black- Better isolation, better highs and bass?

Feb 10, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #1,063 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Surrealsky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So from what i read and understand, these 2 tips are the best for pfe's

1. Default complys- Better comfort
2. Olives black- Better isolation, better highs and bass?

I would not call it better but rather different. Personally I much prefer the sound of comply tips as they sound more natural to me. YMMV.

Feb 10, 2009 at 2:18 PM Post #1,064 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by analogbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would not call it better but rather different. Personally I much prefer the sound of comply tips as they sound more natural to me. YMMV.

Oh cause my main concern was that i read several complaints about the olives being a tad uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back