Phonak Audeo?
Feb 10, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #1,081 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Received these today
bigsmile_face.gif

In fact if I were to sum these IEMs up, I would call them... just right!

Sweet! Welcome to Team Phonak...you have joined right<?>
wink.gif

Feb 10, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #1,082 of 2,281
so these are single driver iem being compared to dual driver iem?

Feb 10, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #1,085 of 2,281
got them today and i am very happy. I am using the olives because they give me a better seal. the comply tips were comfortable but they just didnt fit right. I guess i am used to the olives. they are smaller than i thought they would be and will be a nice compliment to my akgs. Great IEM!

Feb 10, 2009 at 11:28 PM Post #1,086 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by eam88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
got them today and i am very happy. I am using the olives because they give me a better seal. the comply tips were comfortable but they just didnt fit right. I guess i am used to the olives. they are smaller than i thought they would be and will be a nice compliment to my akgs. Great IEM!

wink.gif

X2
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2009 at 11:30 PM Post #1,088 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tstarn06
Good to hear. Now let's hope the are durable, since there seem to be some issues popping up. Glad to know you found them to your liking. I agree, just right for the price (and a little higher in terms of comparisons)

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wink.gif

Yes definately!

Feb 10, 2009 at 11:37 PM Post #1,089 of 2,281
ok and why is that? & can someone please explain what soundstage refers too?

Feb 10, 2009 at 11:49 PM Post #1,090 of 2,281
Soundstage is how "3-dimensional" a headphone sounds, where it places you in the audience, etc.

Feb 10, 2009 at 11:55 PM Post #1,091 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good to hear. Now let's hope the are durable, since there seem to be some issues popping up. Glad to know you found them to your liking. I agree, just right for the price (and a little higher in terms of comparisons).

Well, at least for me, the issues are more related to the filters, not the actual IEMs.

And thanks to Mr. Brownie, I am getting some replacement filters in the next few days to replace the ones that have torn (I have only touched them once).

So if there is anyone with a problem, just contact Phonak, and they will definitely take care of you, awesome customer service.

Feb 11, 2009 at 12:17 AM Post #1,092 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fedorov /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry to hear, sounds very unlucky.

Got mine from them to the UK, had them on for 2nd visit to gym today and all seems fine as I guess everyone elses are - real bad luck in your case.
Hope you get sorted.

yea i don't really think it's their fault (that said the second pair i got did arrive in an opened box - as in the pfe's box, not the shipping container-thing)

i've mailed them back to germany today, after a very quick reply confirming that, yes i can get a refund (again, superb customer service!) i've already ordered another pair from swisshearingaids or whatever they're called, since i've waited long enough and i've completely ran out of patience. Now i hope i would really get a refund, otherwise i'll be needing to figure out some other way to earn the extra 120gbp back lol (no reason why i won't get the refund tho haha)

Feb 11, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #1,093 of 2,281
Sorry if this has been addressed ad infinitum. Is there a code for the SAVE10 discount on the pfe's that is obtained from some website, this one perhaps? Or do you just type SAVE10 in the coupon redemption form?

Not hip to SAVE10 yet. Thx.

Feb 11, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #1,095 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by thwood3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry if this has been addressed ad infinitum. Is there a code for the SAVE10 discount on the pfe's that is obtained from some website, this one perhaps? Or do you just type SAVE10 in the coupon redemption form?

Not hip to SAVE10 yet. Thx.

Yes, SAVE10 in the coupon redemption box/form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back