Phonak Audeo?
Jan 30, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #646 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusInvictus7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hahaha! Yeah, I thought you'd like how I did that
tongue.gif
But honestly though, it's gonna be pretty hard to come up with something that can describe the PFEs without really calling them perfect, ESPECIALLY for what you're paying for them. I wouldn't have been surprised if these were 100-200 more.

I agree you know I was thinking we might surpass other appreciation threads if we keep this up.
biggrin.gif
I almost wish they were more so that people might receive them better.

Jan 30, 2009 at 1:19 AM Post #647 of 2,281
This W3 owner appreciates the PFEs. No secret there. Not sure every W3/SE530/IE8/TF10 owner will feel the same. Average Joe is already leaning towards his IE8s after burn-in. I will never know, cause I won't spring for another IEM for a long time, unless it's a backup pair of PFEs. Maybe the IE8s do sound better, wider soundstage. etc. I have hit the proverbial IEM wall.

Jan 30, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #648 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This W3 owner appreciates the PFEs. No secret there. Not sure every W3/SE530/IE8/TF10 owner will feel the same. Average Joe is already leaning towards his IE8s after burn-in. I will never know, cause I won't spring for another IEM for a long time, unless it's a backup pair of PFEs. Maybe the IE8s do sound better, wider soundstage. etc. I have hit the proverbial IEM wall.

Same here I think I've reached 'perfection' but think about it how would the UE11's sound with their pretty price tag that reads 1150$. Hmmmm makes one think about a new pair of phones. Naw just kidding i'm sastified but Ive heard their the best, Martin rated them over the Phonaks they were the ONLY thing rated over the Phonaks. So....get were I'm going with this?

Jan 30, 2009 at 1:24 AM Post #650 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricey20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yep, they could seriously price this way higher and I'd still buy them (hope they aren't reading this and doomed future PFE owners
tongue.gif
)

Hahaha yeah I was thinking that too when I posted that.

Jan 30, 2009 at 1:26 AM Post #651 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricey20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yep, they could seriously price this way higher and I'd still buy them (hope they aren't reading this and doomed future PFE owners
tongue.gif
)

Lol but think about it, it might get them more recongnition. Stop some of the 'this phone is cheap is it worth it?'. Chitter Chatter. 200 would't be so bad. (LOOKS OVER HIS SHOULDER MAKING SURE NO PHONAK ENGINEERING CREW IS LISTENING.)

Jan 30, 2009 at 2:34 AM Post #652 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confispect /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol but think about it, it might get them more recongnition. Stop some of the 'this phone is cheap is it worth it?'. Chitter Chatter. 200 would't be so bad. (LOOKS OVER HIS SHOULDER MAKING SURE NO PHONAK ENGINEERING CREW IS LISTENING.)

*Ahem.* Are you quite done yet?

tongue.gif

Jan 30, 2009 at 3:53 AM Post #653 of 2,281
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!

Phonak, keep the price low! On all your IEMs from now on as well. Take over the IEM industry. WE NEED YOU TO GIVE US POOR PEOPLE A SENSE OF TRUE PERFECTION!

Phonak = modest man's treasure.

Jan 30, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #654 of 2,281
Any headphone experts here? What could be the equivalent headphone to the Phonaks according to you? I'm enjoying them more and more and i start missing a bit their beautiful highs and their amazing clarity on my AT ES7... i'd like a phone that can be driven unamped. And ESW10 is way too expensive
smile_phones.gif

Jan 30, 2009 at 4:59 PM Post #657 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by mobbaddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any headphone experts here? What could be the equivalent headphone to the Phonaks according to you? I'm enjoying them more and more and i start missing a bit their beautiful highs and their amazing clarity on my AT ES7... i'd like a phone that can be driven unamped. And ESW10 is way too expensive
smile_phones.gif

I think Great Dane said they are very similar to his Sennheiser HD650.

Jan 30, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #659 of 2,281
I almost bought a pair of Q-Jays right before reading about these. I don't care how comfy they are, if someone rates them just under $1100 customs then something is definately right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back