Phonak Audeo?
Jan 29, 2009 at 11:46 PM Post #631 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricey20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes, these punch quite well with the black filters. They aren't exactly basshead phones (i guess you can EQ it) but the bass quality is superb. Haven't tried marshmallows but the bass is better than Philips SHE9500 that I had for awhile. Quantity also relies heavily on the actual recording of the music your playing. If there isn't a lot then there won't be a lot, unlike a lot of other phones that kind of adds artificial quantities of bass when there really isn't.

Could't have said it better, I agree, these are extremely accurate. If your song has bass you will feel it, as well as hear it. If not you will be dissapointed, you'll be suprised how many songs don't have that much bass at all. Nearly have my music collection is,......uh nevermind.
icon10.gif

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:09 AM Post #632 of 2,281
I posted this on another Forum page here it is again. Post this (Andy McKee - Rylynn - Acoustic Guitar - CANdYRAT Records) in the youtube bar. Listen to with the Phonaks! Enjoy!

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #633 of 2,281
I'm not especially a basshead eventhough i enjoyed my AKG K26 in the past, but i've listened to a couple of tracks from TI, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, etc. with the Phonaks and the bass is really sweet and tight. Nothing to be ashamed of IMO. With a good seal using Comply or Shure tips it should be ok. I noticed the bass is a bit lighter with the stock silicon tips though.

I've tried black filters and even if i liked its effect on bass i missed the beautiful vocals of the grey filters, i found vocals to be a bit veiled with the black ones.

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #634 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confispect /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I posted this on another Forum page here it is again. Post this (Andy McKee - Rylynn - Acoustic Guitar - CANdYRAT Records) in the youtube bar. Listen to with the Phonaks! Enjoy!

Hey! That was my recommendation! hahahah whatevs. Sounds amazing either way. I have found that pretty much anything will sound brilliant with the PFEs. Acoustic shines without hesitation.

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:16 AM Post #635 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusInvictus7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey! That was my recommendation! hahahah whatevs. Sounds amazing either way. I have found that pretty much anything will sound brilliant with the PFEs. Acoustic shines without hesitation.

I know it was I just was trying to spread the word, since I didn't see you spreading it.
biggrin.gif
Anyhow, thanks for the recommendation he's a excellent guitar player im going to have to listen to more of his music...It sounds so real...like life real wow...Thanks again.

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:33 AM Post #636 of 2,281
Quote:

I know it was I just was trying to spread the word, since I didn't see you spreading it.
biggrin.gif
Anyhow, thanks for the recommendation he's a excellent guitar player im going to have to listen to more of his music...It sounds so real...like life real wow...Thanks again.

I was just jokin about that haha. But I totally agree, he's amazing...I love falling asleep listening to his stuff, it's very relaxing.

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #637 of 2,281
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusInvictus7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just jokin about that haha. But I totally agree, he's amazing...I love falling asleep listening to his stuff, it's very relaxing.

Yeh I can see why I like kid you recommended to but I feel as if he's...better.

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #638 of 2,281
Quote:

Yeh I can see why I like kid you recommended to but I feel as if he's...better.

You think the kid is better than Andy? Hmm...maybe when the kid get a little older and has more experience...but he is for sure catching up quick!

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:49 AM Post #639 of 2,281
No I was saying Andy was better then the kid! lol not the kid was better then.....andy...impossible maybe when he gets a little older and has more experience...but he is for sure catching up quick....
icon10.gif

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #640 of 2,281
Quote:

No I was saying Andy was better then the kid! lol not the kid was better then.....andy...impossible maybe when he gets a little older and has more experience...but he is for sure catching up quick....
icon10.gif

Oh hahah! Yeah totally agree with you, er, myself...wait...I see what you did there! hahaha I'm getting confused now

Jan 30, 2009 at 12:55 AM Post #641 of 2,281
Lol and I thought I was getting confused, wait! am I confusing you?..
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #643 of 2,281
Quote:

Lol and I thought I was getting confused, wait! am I confusing you?..
biggrin.gif

HAHA! I love how we are going back and forth between the two threads talking about the kid
tongue.gif

Back on topic though, and I really believe this, there is no way that the PFEs can sound bad...or anything even close to mediocre...perfection in your ears
icon10.gif

Jan 30, 2009 at 1:08 AM Post #644 of 2,281
Haha I also love it it's funny look at us going back and forth between......lol anyhow, yes back on topic as you it was put so nicely by Dear old Deus, lol anyhow, I was thinking the same thing the Phonaks are so at the top of the scale. Earning themselves a complete ten in my book. They shine so bright in my ears I vow to get a secondt pair one for the Sony729, one for the Apple mac.

*Sighs* Those W3's users/Shure530 users/anything esle just don't know what there missing. I just noticed something Dues you used my 'perfection' word that's how I describe them when people ask how they sound and they haven't even looked at this post. I say they can be described in one word. Perfection, sounds better when I say it I created the slogan, so leave it up to me to say it. I don't need any help I got it.
icon10.gif

Jan 30, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #645 of 2,281
Quote:

*Sighs* Those W3's users/Shure530 users/anything esle just don't know what there missing. I just noticed something Dues you used my 'perfection' word that's how I describe them when people ask how they sound and they haven't even looked at this post. I say they can be described in one word. Perfection, sounds better when I say it I created the slogan, so leave it up to me to say it. I don't need any help I got it.
icon10.gif

Hahaha! Yeah, I thought you'd like how I did that
tongue.gif
But honestly though, it's gonna be pretty hard to come up with something that can describe the PFEs without really calling them perfect, ESPECIALLY for what you're paying for them. I wouldn't have been surprised if these were 100-200 more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back