Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread
Mar 12, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #616 of 3,308
I've had my black pair for a month, listen with them at least a few hours each day with no problems. Love em. Haven't even tried the black filters yet.
wink.gif

Mar 12, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #617 of 3,308
Just received iBasso D10. Exactly 1 month after PFEs
smily_headphones1.gif
Definitely a step up from Nuforce Icon Mobile. Much fuller bass quantity. Nice match for PFEs.

My 0 hour impression : iBasso D10, smaller with same features as the D1. . UPDATES 1st page . . images page 1, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 71 . . . - Page 91 - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

BTW, my main setups are full digital interconnects, either with USB audio or digital coax or SPDIF. Next to complete my portable audio rig : A netbook
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you.

Mar 12, 2009 at 4:49 AM Post #618 of 3,308
Update: The package arrived and was cold from being outside, so this might have been a reason for no sound. They have been sitting inside for the last six hours and now there is sound from the right, although half volume.

For the record, mine are black.

Mar 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM Post #619 of 3,308
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punnisher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Update: The package arrived and was cold from being outside, so this might have been a reason for no sound. They have been sitting inside for the last six hours and now there is sound from the right, although half volume.

For the record, mine are black.

Sometimes, I leave my phones in my car over night but none went funky on me so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with sitting out in the cold. Looks more to me like a bad connection or something. Hopefully you'll get your replacement soon.

Mar 15, 2009 at 12:54 PM Post #621 of 3,308
#@%k, I woke up today and i saw my sony player on the floor with the Fiio E5 also on the floor and stuck over the screen and between the silicon case, and my PFE also on the floor (facing up at least), and one ear tip on my bed...

Checking now if they are ok. Seems they are, they are still kicking ass
biggrin.gif

Mar 15, 2009 at 4:08 PM Post #622 of 3,308
Quote:

Originally Posted by koven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does anyone know how these compare to the pk1 in sq and bass?

I only got to try some PK1s for a couple minutes yesterday but wasn't terribly impressed. The SQ seemed similar but the bass was lacking in quantity and quality. That said, I was also fighting comfort issues with them so take my opinion as just that.

Mar 15, 2009 at 6:48 PM Post #624 of 3,308

EDIT: Pict has been resized, but I did pict with 7.2 Mpx camera. Click on pict to see bigger size

Mar 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #627 of 3,308
I also have Fiio E5, but I did not use it for the pict. I indeed like them every day more and more.

Mar 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM Post #630 of 3,308
I am mainly use D10 as DAC, and one day, I will try to change buffer/opamp to match better with PFEs. Mmm.. similar to changing tips or filters.. Choice, choice and some more choice ... Anyhow, not now...PFEs + D10 give MORE than what I wanted, for now
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back