Philips SHE8500 OR Creative EP 630
Aug 16, 2011 at 1:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

konjislav

New Head-Fier
Which ones to get? They cost about the same, but would like to hear an opinion of those who have heard both of these.
I'd like to hear a little of bass (if it would be available), since I was never been able to hear the bass on some cheap noname IEMs which u buy at some store somewhere (needed them as a quick solution). Other than that, sound neutrality would be prefered.

I just saw some1 asking the question:
best IEMs under 50$, and got an answer "brainwavz m1".

I guess that brainwavz m1 would've been better than those 2 listed previously, and will probably buy them in that case.

Aug 16, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #2 of 9
I can't recommend anything but if you can, put a little more money in it. Once that you'll hear the difference of sound compared to what you are used to, you'll want to try better soon I bet. So instead of putting once 20$ and then 60 $, put 80$ directly.

That's what I did, bought Brainwavz M2 then went to GR07. But I'm glad to have both because when I want something fun and warm, I take the Brainwavz.

Aug 16, 2011 at 3:49 PM Post #3 of 9

Quote:
I can't recommend anything but if you can, put a little more money in it. Once that you'll hear the difference of sound compared to what you are used to, you'll want to try better soon I bet. So instead of putting once 20$ and then 60 $, put 80$ directly.

That's what I did, bought Brainwavz M2 then went to GR07. But I'm glad to have both because when I want something fun and warm, I take the Brainwavz.

Well I could go with Brainwavz M2, they're a little more expensive than m1's.

Aug 16, 2011 at 7:53 PM Post #4 of 9
EP630 sucks, scratch it off of your list forever.

Aug 16, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #5 of 9

Quote:
EP630 sucks, scratch it off of your list forever.

Yup, these are horrible!

If you want something under $50, check out the DUNU Tridents. These are $35 and in my recent testing, these are fantastic for the price. One of the best I have tried in the under $50 bracket.

People who have reviewed/tested the DUNU range are very impressed, for good reason! Sound quality, build quality and accessories added to their resonable pricing structure, IMO puts DUNU as a major competitor in the IEM market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back