Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10???
May 3, 2020 at 2:54 PM Post #1,066 of 1,072
Hmmm, I see. I am pretty satisfied with the Philips, I just had that annual bug where I want to get something better. Better how, that I don't really know.

I don't trust online shopping - I've imported 3 headphones, and all 3 of them had one issue or the other. I can always ship them back and get them exchanged on warranty, but thats even more money and my budget is pretty tight as it is.
Man i see some Audiophiles Hates on
Philips for no reason,the only Chinese
Brand i found comparable to the Philips
Sound signatures was ****,other than
That,Most sounds Very generic,for example KZ's...I found the Sound that comes for them lack excitment n doest have any uniqueness,n Easy forgetable,in other hand Philips Sound Products in General develop Remarkable n expressive signatures,even for BassHeads they made great Products,even though i preffer their most Treble Rich,Crystal Clear signatures,they have for all tastes.

May 4, 2020 at 6:54 AM Post #1,067 of 1,072
F.... My 3590s started to sound muffled without any reason.... Gonna send this guys for repair under warranty bu i think ill buy 3 more pairs.... 6 euros on spanish amazon right now and i love them. They have served me very well for the last 2 years....

Those cx3.00 are that good?
Has anyone upgraded from the philips to the cx3.00, yamaha eph 100, rha ma750 or vsonic vsd3s?

How do those iems compare with the philips? Is it a very big upgrade in terms of sound quality.....?

Cheers...
Philips TX1 N TX2...Guess the 1 version is cheaper But still a Premium quality In-Ear.

Jul 28, 2020 at 3:16 PM Post #1,069 of 1,072
Is it still possible to find these in stocks for a low price?
Yes, but not the actual SHE3580 -
You can still readily get the SHE3590 (it is the same sonically as the 3580) off eBay (US)

Oct 2, 2022 at 10:22 AM Post #1,070 of 1,072
Anyone still listening to these bad boys? Although the sound quality is not great, they are by far the most comfortable iems ever built. After a few minutes i forget that i am wearing an iem. And with the cable around the ears, the microphonics is not an issue either.

Oct 2, 2022 at 2:02 PM Post #1,071 of 1,072
Anyone still listening to these bad boys? Although the sound quality is not great, they are by far the most comfortable iems ever built. After a few minutes i forget that i am wearing an iem. And with the cable around the ears, the microphonics is not an issue either.
Yes, these are my go to in-ear phones. Bought a whole bunch of them when they were "on sale/close-out".
Most of the time sound quality of in-ear phones can be very subjective, and these seem to suit me fine.

The Headphone List THL had them regularly in their buyers' guide -
Philips SHE3580 / SHE3590 ($9 – $15) – These bargain-bin miracles may look like average dollar-store in-ears but their sound tells a completely different story. With excellent presence across the frequency spectrum, enhanced bass, and crisp, clean treble, the sound of the Philips is worth much more than what you pay. Small and comfortable, they come in several color combinations and are the perfect small gift for music fans of all ages.
The SHE3580/3590 and the mic'd versions of SHE3595 (the SHE3580 mic'd version is the SHE3575) are sonically the same.
These are still available on places like eBay but at much, much higher (read: exorbitant) prices.

See previous post in this thread for pricing and description

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2022 at 3:55 PM Post #1,072 of 1,072
i still have a pair that i used when on the plane ^^
and yes, they are pretty comfy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back