Philips Fidelio X2?!
Jul 18, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #5,326 of 15,268
I just picked up a pair off the Amazon Prime sale and I'm loving them so far! I was heading out of town, so I was only able to try it out on my iBasso DX90. Can't wait to get back home and try them out on my Asgard 2, Magni 2 Uber, and Lyr 2. They already sound amazing out of the iBasso DX90. I'm so excited to hear how they sound out of my Schiit gear.

Jul 18, 2015 at 2:50 AM Post #5,327 of 15,268
  I just picked up a pair off the Amazon Prime sale and I'm loving them so far! I was heading out of town, so I was only able to try it out on my iBasso DX90. Can't wait to get back home and try them out on my Asgard 2, Magni 2 Uber, and Lyr 2. They already sound amazing out of the iBasso DX90. I'm so excited to hear how they sound out of my Schiit gear.

Love to hear the differences between the Asgard, Magi & Lyr on these cans.

Jul 18, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #5,328 of 15,268

I second the X2 / DX90 pairing. It's AWESOME! Adding my O2 into the chain makes for a nearly religious experience, whether I'm rocking out or gaming. These things are godlike.

Jul 18, 2015 at 12:57 PM Post #5,330 of 15,268
Anyone have an OPPO HA-2 that they've tried pairing with their iPhone and Fidelio X2's? So far this is at the top of my budget ($300) for a portable dac/amp to help improve the sound and bass slam of the X2's.

Is the improvement in SQ worth the $300 as opposed to just running it from the iPhone jack?

Jul 18, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #5,338 of 15,268

Yea currently im using Aurisonics ASG-2.5 IEM, I heard that any headphone would beat any high end expensive IEM in soundstage for gaming.  So that's why im looking at headphones right now.
The ones that im interested so far are Philip X2, Sennheiser HD700, Beyerdynamic T1.

So I'm thinking about selling this Aurisonics ASG-2.5 IEM and get one of those headphones.  But it's so hard to choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back