Petition: I would like the old site back (or other choice)
May 17, 2010 at 4:50 PM Post #276 of 431
Blaaahh, the new formats driving me nuts. I tried my best to adapt, I've failed and want the old one back, sure I can see good features too, but as a package I'm not sold on it. I'm also having problems posting from iPhone.

May 17, 2010 at 4:53 PM Post #277 of 431
Ok it works on iPhone now, I retrack my above comment, thanks Jude for all your hard work getting this sorted, the end result will be win.

May 17, 2010 at 5:19 PM Post #278 of 431

Quote:
Ok it works on iPhone now, I retrack my above comment, thanks Jude for all your hard work getting this sorted, the end result will be win.

Yes, the buttons that allow you to submit posts and send PMs do appear to be working now.  One of the next things on the list is proper handling of carriage returns on mobile browsers, which still aren't recognized without manually putting in the <br> tag(s).

May 18, 2010 at 7:53 AM Post #280 of 431
All I want is the advanced edit back. I like the new one alot better.

May 18, 2010 at 4:22 PM Post #283 of 431

Quote:
I would delete cache and fix registry with CCleaner

I would agree with the clearing cache (and clear any Head-Fi cookies, too).  Restart browser.

As for registry tweaking:  I generally only recommend that for those who (a) are sure to back up their registries beforehand, and (b) those who know what they're doing.  Things can get funky with a registry gone bad.

May 18, 2010 at 4:42 PM Post #284 of 431

Quote:

-1 this is actually one of the few times I felt comfortable with a forum revamp... Most of the times it´s for the better but it´s something comforting about things that look and work the same I suppose :)

May 20, 2010 at 5:42 AM Post #285 of 431

Quote:

I would agree with the clearing cache (and clear any Head-Fi cookies, too).  Restart browser.

As for registry tweaking:  I generally only recommend that for those who (a) are sure to back up their registries beforehand, and (b) those who know what they're doing.  Things can get funky with a registry gone bad.

Did all that and still no luck. :frowning2: I keep getting the "a temporary error occurred" error. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back