PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread
Nov 12, 2019 at 7:26 PM Post #541 of 551
Does anyone have any updates on this? Brandon has had my AKG K701's for over 2 years now and was (is?) in the process of making a cable and doing some mods to them. But sadly I've heard nothing from him since Feb. 27th, 2018 on Etsy. I've pretty much written them off as a loss, but it would be nice to at least hear from Brandon again.
I feel you. he has my TH-X00s, my Oppo PM-3s, an Effect Audio Eros ii+ 6 core cable, a Trinity Audio (lol) cable, one of his own cables i previously bought that i sent back for repairs, and i had two or three new cables that i ordered. So far havent received any of it...
Still have my fingers crossed i think.. I decided not to do a chargeback on paypal because i wanted to believe in him but now i'm thinking that was stupid of me.

Nov 13, 2019 at 8:12 AM Post #542 of 551
I thought my 5+ months was bad but two years is unconscionable. I consider that straight up criminal. Its theft. I would report that to police honestly. He stole hundreds of dollars worth of equipment from you. You have his name and address.

Nov 13, 2019 at 9:15 AM Post #543 of 551
I feel you. he has my TH-X00s, my Oppo PM-3s, an Effect Audio Eros ii+ 6 core cable, a Trinity Audio (lol) cable, one of his own cables i previously bought that i sent back for repairs, and i had two or three new cables that i ordered. So far havent received any of it...
Still have my fingers crossed i think.. I decided not to do a chargeback on paypal because i wanted to believe in him but now i'm thinking that was stupid of me.

Wow, I actually feel pain for you on this one. That's two far nicer headphones than the K701's plus 3 of your own cables PLUS 3 new cable orders. That is an incredible amount of your gear and your money that seems to have just been lost to a black hole. I wasn't too upset about the loss of the K701's since I didn't spend very much on them, but if I would have lost all of this I would definitely be pursuing some type of action. That's really unfortunate.

I thought my 5+ months was bad but two years is unconscionable. I consider that straight up criminal. Its theft. I would report that to police honestly. He stole hundreds of dollars worth of equipment from you. You have his name and address.

Yes, I have proof that I shipped out the K701's on Feb 19, 2016, and have just been waiting on their completion since then. I received a few progress photos along the way in 2017, but like I said, the last communication I have had with Brandon was in Feb. of 2018. At this point the money / headphones I'm out is a non-issue. I just would like to see everyone that has lost way more get their situations resolved.

Jan 2, 2020 at 3:04 PM Post #544 of 551
Does anyone know if Peterek is still modding cables? He modded some EL-8 cables for me a while back I'm hoping he can do another one.

Jan 2, 2020 at 3:09 PM Post #545 of 551
Does anyone know if Peterek is still modding cables? He modded some EL-8 cables for me a while back I'm hoping he can do another one.

I think you should really read the last few pages of this thread...

Jan 2, 2020 at 3:15 PM Post #546 of 551
I think you should really read the last few pages of this thread...
Got my answer... Thanks! I scanned a few pages and didn't see anything. Totally missed it.

Jan 17, 2020 at 11:53 PM Post #547 of 551
Been 2+ years on my ie800s sad sad sad.

Jan 18, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #549 of 551
It's dead, it's over. It's unfortunate for a user to ghost with a huge backlog. When I stepped away from doing 10+ cables/mods a week I finished up ALL of my work and now only do cables upon request/trade from friends. No idea why someone would duck the way he did and burn the bridge so bad.

Jan 18, 2021 at 5:59 PM Post #550 of 551
Did you all really never get your equipment back? That is criminal theft. You can still find his personal profile on Facebook. I would honestly file a police report or something.

There are reputable sellers on etsy that do modification services.

Jan 19, 2021 at 11:37 PM Post #551 of 551
I really hoped I was wrong about Peterek.
It appears I unfortunately was not.
I'm glad now I pushed for a refund back whenever it was.
God knows how long I would have been waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back