Periodic Audio IEMs Mg, Ti, Be, C
Feb 18, 2020 at 4:27 PM Post #1,336 of 1,454
Greetings 3Putter, my pair of be’ arrive today, after reading your comments, I’m hoping that I don’t have to move up to the “C”. Darn...
I’m still excited though. How long did you “burn-in” the be before they came into their own? And very curious to see what Periodic Audio has to offer for AXPONA show. I thank you for your insight.
Cheers
My Be's took a few weeks before I felt they were broken in but they always sound great. Just about 20 hours and I felt I was getting more out of them. Could be between my ears, though. I didn't like my Carbon's at first. But now I love them. I have a few sets of IEM's that I move around to and enjoy them all. The more the C breaks in the brighter the Be sounds to me but there are often more variables. I listen to my Be's at the gym with my ES100 and the C's at home with an amp or just my LG V30.

Feb 18, 2020 at 4:47 PM Post #1,337 of 1,454
My Be's took a few weeks before I felt they were broken in but they always sound great. Just about 20 hours and I felt I was getting more out of them. Could be between my ears, though. I didn't like my Carbon's at first. But now I love them. I have a few sets of IEM's that I move around to and enjoy them all. The more the C breaks in the brighter the Be sounds to me but there are often more variables. I listen to my Be's at the gym with my ES100 and the C's at home with an amp or just my LG V30.
Thank you for your insight, I have been running in the be’ for about 175-180 hours now and they are still improving, Just is I g my iPhone xR as a source, heavily contemplating an amp possibly the Ni from Periodic, they’re having a nice sale on now... Pretty sure this would make things better, but still dependent upon the apple dongle/dac, uughhh. Thank you again!
Cheers

Mar 21, 2020 at 10:00 AM Post #1,339 of 1,454
Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020 at 4:20 PM Post #1,342 of 1,454
Apr 1, 2020 at 4:29 PM Post #1,345 of 1,454
Apr 1, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #1,347 of 1,454

Users who are viewing this thread

Back