Periodic Audio IEMs Mg, Ti, Be, C
Jan 29, 2020 at 3:29 PM Post #1,322 of 1,454
Any new upcomming iem from Periodic ?:beerchug:
We're working hard on our connector, and a few other interesting things are in the works, too... Hoping to announce one of them at AXPONA!

Jan 31, 2020 at 12:10 AM Post #1,323 of 1,454
Just my 2 cents,

Periodic Audio gear is always good, more is certainly better !

@DanWiggins, really looking forward to that connector when it's ready.

Just wondering, any thoughts on the possibility of converting existing PA IEMs if in the unlikely event said IEMs cable fail?

Personally, I don't mind if it isn't possible, just curious...

Keep up the good work !

Jan 31, 2020 at 3:21 AM Post #1,324 of 1,454
We're working hard on our connector, and a few other interesting things are in the works, too... Hoping to announce one of them at AXPONA!
Great to hear about new connector, :deadhorse::ksc75smile::beerchug:

Jan 31, 2020 at 11:13 PM Post #1,326 of 1,454
Pretty much my opinion on the C. They shine with techno and electronic music. Ive head Be and those are unique, but not my sound signature. For those seeking clarity and sparkle - Be. Warmth and fat bass - C. I want a hybrid with both Be and C drivers in 1 housing !

Feb 8, 2020 at 5:58 AM Post #1,327 of 1,454
Hopefully receiving the Carbon and Nickel both for review real soon; I honestly cannot wait to hear them both, especially as a pair. This will be my first true single dynamic iem that I'll have heard, and how awesome it is that it's a diamond coated driver! From reading through this thread, it seems like a lot of you guys feel it has a darker sound sig, which is completely and totally exactly what I'd look for in an iem. I have no doubt they'll both be fantastic.

Feb 9, 2020 at 12:50 AM Post #1,332 of 1,454
How's the midrange on the Carbon compared to the Be? I'm hoping it's not too recessed; either way I'll more than likely add a bit of EQ to it.

Feb 13, 2020 at 4:26 PM Post #1,335 of 1,454
Mine are improving with time. Have both C and BE. Love them both but leaning towards C more now.
Greetings 3Putter, my pair of be’ arrive today, after reading your comments, I’m hoping that I don’t have to move up to the “C”. Darn...
I’m still excited though. How long did you “burn-in” the be before they came into their own? And very curious to see what Periodic Audio has to offer for AXPONA show. I thank you for your insight.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back