Periodic Audio IEMs Mg, Ti, Be, C
May 29, 2018 at 6:50 PM Post #752 of 1,454
People have had luck with the blemished versions, right? Because I'm really hurting having to go back to my other IEMs but it'll be a while before I'm ready to drop $300 again.

May 31, 2018 at 3:13 AM Post #757 of 1,454
Hello Dan,

Do you sell larger single flanged silicon tips than the largest ones supplied with the Be’s? Thanks!

I would love it if larger ones were available from Periodic Audio, but until I hear of some, the largest single-flanged tips that I've tried that fit the PA earphones are

- Spiral Dots EP-FX9L (largest, and what I wear)
- MandarinES Symbio W, size large (a neat silicone-over-foam hybrid)
- RHA Audio Dual Density, size large (not quite as large as the Spiral Dots)
- SpinFit CP 230, size medium (dual flange but the first flange is a soft and deep one, so for some ear shapes it works well)

May 31, 2018 at 3:15 AM Post #758 of 1,454
People have had luck with the blemished versions, right? Because I'm really hurting having to go back to my other IEMs but it'll be a while before I'm ready to drop $300 again.
I got a blemished and couldn't even find the blemish.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018 at 10:02 AM Post #759 of 1,454
Hello Dan,

Do you sell larger single flanged silicon tips than the largest ones supplied with the Be’s? Thanks!
We do not. You can try the extra large size from http://www.earphonesplus.com and see if those work. We should work with sizes 4 and 5 (also T400/T500 from Comply, and CP100 from SpinFit).

Dan

May 31, 2018 at 12:14 PM Post #762 of 1,454
I would love it if larger ones were available from Periodic Audio, but until I hear of some, the largest single-flanged tips that I've tried that fit the PA earphones are

- Spiral Dots EP-FX9L (largest, and what I wear)
- MandarinES Symbio W, size large (a neat silicone-over-foam hybrid)
- RHA Audio Dual Density, size large (not quite as large as the Spiral Dots)
- SpinFit CP 230, size medium (dual flange but the first flange is a soft and deep one, so for some ear shapes it works well)

Thanks.. I have the Spiral Dots too. They give better bass definition, but depending on the amp, the Be’s stock single flange usually has better HF nuance, to my ears anyway.. I just need ‘em one size larger to be all-rounders I guess. I’ll check out the others you suggested. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back