Peoria IL Summer Meet 2016 (June 18th 2016).
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2016 at 8:04 AM Post #62 of 99
Wait.. Do you just need WiFi to connect your devices and not for internet access???

If so I can bring a wireless router with me, aftowords you can keep it.

On the otherhand

If all your music is in the cloud and you are looking for a source.. I might be able to help you there as well.. Just let me know

I need it for Tidal. My mp3 collection is for djing and not the highest fidelity/one genre,  so I would def. need some internet access. Either that or if someone could bring a laptop or dap with a collection of high quality music I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Jun 4, 2016 at 8:15 AM Post #63 of 99
I need it for Tidal. My mp3 collection is for djing and not the highest fidelity/one genre,  so I would def. need some internet access. Either that or if someone could bring a laptop or dap with a collection of high quality music I would be very grateful. Thanks.

I can throw some flac/320mp3's on a thumb drive..

Jun 13, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #66 of 99
You guys need to get this up on the front page, can't let the Washington meet show ya up.  

Not going to make this one, my wife is due any day now and being 2.5 hours away just isn't going to fly.  Enjoy, look forward to reading the impressions after.  

Jun 13, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #67 of 99
  You guys need to get this up on the front page, can't let the Washington meet show ya up.  

Not going to make this one, my wife is due any day now and being 2.5 hours away just isn't going to fly.  Enjoy, look forward to reading the impressions after.  

that makes me sad, you would be first person from OCN I ever met, lol bummer

Jun 13, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #68 of 99
I am sorry to report that I was unable to get ahold of the new headphones being unveiled 8:00 am PST tomorrow. I have no idea about them but the rumors suggest they will be definitely something that should be auditioned.

Jun 13, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #69 of 99
Unfortunately I just recently ran into some car issues. I ordered parts to do the repair, but I'm not sure if they will be in on time to fix it and make it to the meet. Bummed out I won't be able to make it to this one, but hopefully there will be another meet soon.

Jun 14, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #71 of 99

How does one get something like this on the front page? 

Jun 14, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #72 of 99
LCD-XC won't be making it. Tis gonezo 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back