Peoria IL Summer Meet 2016 (June 18th 2016).
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #32 of 99
Hi guys,

Haven't made it to a Chicago meet up yet, but hoping I'll be free for the 18th. I'd like to add myself as a maybe to the list. I can bring an HD800, Etymotic er4p, Schiit Valhalla, JDS Labs ODAC and C5, and an iBasso DX50. 

May 15, 2016 at 1:53 AM Post #33 of 99
  Hi guys,

Haven't made it to a Chicago meet up yet, but hoping I'll be free for the 18th. I'd like to add myself as a maybe to the list. I can bring an HD800, Etymotic er4p, Schiit Valhalla, JDS Labs ODAC and C5, and an iBasso DX50. 

Cool I will add you to the main thread for now.. let me know if you are not going to make it thought and I will remove you.. 

May 17, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #34 of 99
Need to double check and confirm but I will hopefully be there.
Can bring:

Asgard 2
Bifrost MB
ZMF Omni (cherry)
HD800 (modded w/ZMF pads)
Better dynamic DT880 (250 ohm)
Fender FXA-7

If people ask: Modi/Magni 2 (both Uber), FiiO E18

May 17, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #35 of 99
Hello, I would like to go to this but getting there might be an issue! Is anyone coming from the Chicago area willing to let me hitch a ride? Of course I can help pay for gas/tolls.  

Equipment I can bring:

Dangerous Music Source w/Linear Power Supply
HD 800-S

May 17, 2016 at 11:31 PM Post #37 of 99
  Hello, I would like to go to this but getting there might be an issue! Is anyone coming from the Chicago area willing to let me hitch a ride? Of course I can help pay for gas/tolls.  

Equipment I can bring:

Dangerous Music Source w/Linear Power Supply
HD 800-S

Let me know if you fined someone to car-pool with and I will add you to the list!

May 18, 2016 at 6:04 PM Post #38 of 99
Depending on my work schedule I may be able to go. 

I can bring along: HE-6, W60, and NFB10ES (if it's not sold by then). 

May 19, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #39 of 99
Depending on my work schedule I may be able to go. 

I can bring along: HE-6, W60, and NFB10ES (if it's not sold by then). 

HE-6 and W60. I like your style.

May 23, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #40 of 99
I would be interested in coming. The only problem is I would not have a source.. But I could bring HD800 unmodded, Massdrop x Fostex TH-X00, beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm, and a Burson Audio HA-160D. But Like I said I would need a source, might be able to hook my phone up using otg out.. but will need to check.

May 23, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #41 of 99
  I would be interested in coming. The only problem is I would not have a source.. But I could bring HD800 unmodded, Massdrop x Fostex TH-X00, beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm, and a Burson Audio HA-160D. But Like I said I would need a source, might be able to hook my phone up using otg out.. but will need to check.

I am sure there will be plenty of sources there :) 

I myself will have my Laptop, Bifrost on hand.. Will also have a Micca Origen... 

If you are cool with it I am going to go ahead and add you to the list :)

May 23, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #42 of 99
Guys:
           I have created a Google Doc for people to add themselves to the list.. I will pull from this doc and add it to the OP periodically.. If you have said you plan on coming but will now not be able to make it, please remove yourself from the list.. 

May 23, 2016 at 2:45 PM Post #44 of 99
Sorry but I won't make it.  Too much traveling too close together.  I had the Nashville meet, the St Louis meet and the Moody Blues In Nashville in April.  I have Mudcrutch in Nashville on May 31 and Steely Dan with Steve Winwood in Cincinnati on June 7.  Later on I have Don Henley in Cincinnati.  Too many places to go in too short of time.  One of the Cincinnati trips will include a run up to Cleveland and the Rock Hall of Fame.  Everyone who loves music as much as we do should go once.  I was there 10 years ago and it
was amazing.  Have a great time and good listening'
beerchug.gif

May 27, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #45 of 99
I may be able to make the drive from Indianapolis. Consider me tentative for now. 

I've added myself to the Google Doc but here's what I plan on bringing.

Headphones: Ether C,  HD800 (modded with SuperDupont), LCD-XC (May be sold by then)
DAC/Amps: Liquid Carbon, Chord Mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back