Peoria IL Summer Meet 2016 (June 18th 2016).
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2016 at 12:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 99

kejar31

1000+ Head-Fier
Decware has agreed to host the event in Peoria.. They are asking for a headcount though. So if you can let us know if you are coming (even if you are not bringing equipment), that would be very helpful

Should be an awesome event as Steve usually has some nice equipment to check out (headphone amps speaker amps and speakers etc..) 

The event will take place at:
DECWARE / High Fidelity Engineering Co.

75 S. Riverview Drive, East Peoria IL 61611 USA

Time:

11AM to 5PM CST

If you are bringing equipment, please list the equipment you would be willing to bring etc to this Google Doc, That do is editable atm. 

If you are unable to bring equipment but still plan on going please add your name to the bottom of the Google Doc so we can get a proper headcount.
Equipment so far...

Zach915m of ZMF will most likely make it.

Kejar31
Headphones: Audeze LCD-X (2016 edition)
DAC/AMP: Schiit Bifrost (4490), Schiit Asgard 2, Schiit Lyr 2, Micca OriGen, Behringer Ultramatch PRO SRC2494
Source: laptop  

AlexZZ
Source: AK240
IEMS: SE846, K3003

Jibzilla
Source: Metrum Pavane
Amps: Mjolnir kgsshv, Apex Peak/Volcano, depending when though maybe ECP dsha-4
Headphones: Hd800, Lcd-X, sr-007mk1

Audio Addict
LH Labs Pulse Infinity V2.0 with LPS and Pulse Blue
Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon
Burson Audio (SSA) Lycan with v5 opamp
Massdrop Fostex THX-00
Grado GH-1
HiFiMan HE400i
HiFiMan HE560

AKGQ701
Headphones: HD800, Etymotic er4p
Amps: Schiit Valhalla, DS Labs ODAC and C5
Source: iBasso DX50

ThePianoMan
Headphones: ZMF Omni (cherry)., HD800 (modded w/ZMF pads), Byer DT880 (250 ohm), Fender FXA-7
DAC/AMP: Shiit Bifrost MB, Asgard 2

thedragonknight
Headphones - HD800 unmodded, Massdrop x Fostex TH-X00, beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm
AMP/Dac - Burson Audio HA-160D

Korotnam
Headphones: Ether C,  HD800 (modded with SuperDupont), LCD-XC (May be sold by then)
DAC/Amps: Liquid Carbon, Chord Mojo

caenlenfromOCN
Headphones:  t20rp mkIII modded, pioneer se-a1000 and (maybe my beyer t90’s and fidelio x2/27)
DAC/Amps:  CEntrance HD DACport/Class A Amp

People coming without gear
aarontyson
roflcopter159

Mar 20, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #2 of 99
I would be interested.

Amps:  Cavalli Liquid Carbon, Woo WA5

Source:  Auralic Vega, Auralic Aries Mini

Headphones:  Audeze LCD-X, Mr Speakers ETHER

Mar 20, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #3 of 99
I would be interested.

Amps:  Cavalli Liquid Carbon, Woo WA5

Source:  Auralic Vega, Auralic Aries Mini

Headphones:  Audeze LCD-X, Mr Speakers ETHER

Man I would love to check out the Ether and LCD-X.. Both of which have been on my short list for my next purchase (if I can get my wife to OK it lol)

Mar 29, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #7 of 99
Please include the equipment you would be willing to bring.. I think we will need more than 4 people though lol.. If we hit 15 or so I will start reaching out for a location to host.

Apr 8, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #10 of 99
If available that weekend, count me in.  

I am not sure what is of interest but some of the newer adds I could bring would be:

LH Labs Pulse Infinity V2.0 with LPS and Pulse Blue
Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon
Burson Audio (SSA) Lycan with v5 opamp
Massdrop Fostex THX-00
Grado GH-1
HiFiMan HE400i
HiFiMan HE560

Apr 8, 2016 at 4:51 PM Post #11 of 99
Ok I have reached out to Decware, Glenn Poor and Electronics Diversified to see if they are willing to help hosting the event.. If neither of these pan out I will continue to look and see what I can find.. 

Apr 8, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #13 of 99
Great news everyone..  Steve Deckert, owner and creator of of Decware (Decware.com) has agreed to host the event, in Peoria. Now we just need to put together a date and headcount... Should be an awesome event as Steve usually has some nice equipment to check out (both headphones amps and speakers etc..) 

Apr 8, 2016 at 9:29 PM Post #15 of 99
From a selfish point of view I am attending the Nashville meet tomorrow.  The St Louis meet is now official on April 30 at JDS Labs.  So a little breathing space might be a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back