Peoria IL Summer Meet 2016 (June 18th 2016).
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #17 of 99
Maybe PM Keithpgdrb and see if he can send something out to the Chicago list.  I'm sure there are some from that crowd that would be interested.  Zach from ZMF has a Decware amp so he might want to show up with his headphones.  

Not sure if I can make it (depends on the date), but if I did, I could bring a modded HD650, Valhalla 2, and whatever DAC I have by then (currently a LHLabs GOV2 Infinity).

May 9, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #21 of 99
I have sent multiple emails to Steve D over at Decware... Actually just sent one yesterday.. Was going to give it a few days, if I dont hear something I am going to assume he is not getting them and just call over there. 

May 9, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #25 of 99
  Maybe PM Keithpgdrb and see if he can send something out to the Chicago list.  I'm sure there are some from that crowd that would be interested.  Zach from ZMF has a Decware amp so he might want to show up with his headphones.  

Not sure if I can make it (depends on the date), but if I did, I could bring a modded HD650, Valhalla 2, and whatever DAC I have by then (currently a LHLabs GOV2 Infinity).

Thanks for the info.. I did reach out to both parties and got Keithpgdrb to post in the Chicago thread :)

Still hoping to hear from Zach!

BTW are you still planing on coming, if so I will add you gear to the list!

May 9, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #26 of 99
  Thanks for the info.. I did reach out to both parties and got Keithpgdrb to post in the Chicago thread :)

Still hoping to hear from Zach!

BTW are you still planing on coming, if so I will add you gear to the list!

I am week to week with my schedule, so I can't commit just yet.  Thanks for setting this up.

May 11, 2016 at 2:09 AM Post #29 of 99
I'm not able to commit 100%, but I may be able to make it there. If I can, I most likely won't be bringing anything. It has been a while since I've gotten to a meet, so I'll be trying my best to get there 
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back