PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Dec 16, 2015 at 5:53 AM Post #8,551 of 9,120
  What do you guys think of the Radeon R7 360? I'm thinking of getting one just for light 1080p gaming, upgrading from the HD 5770.

Never mind, just picked up the 370.

Dec 19, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #8,552 of 9,120
Swapped out my keyboard now, moved from the Logitech G710+ to the Corsair Strafe RGB Silent... Very squishy keys in comparison, like typing on pillows compared to the harder keys on the Logitech...

Not set up any macros or otherwise yet, just been playing with the light settings which are pretty cool...

Oh, and got some new lighting for my case, think I'm finally pretty much done :)

Dec 20, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #8,553 of 9,120
Had too much spare time and things happened: http://www.overclock.net/t/1584831/concept-steam-machine-case-7-5l

Any comments or criticisms? Of course it's a little hard to judge given that all you see is framing and there's no "front" to look at.

Dec 20, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #8,554 of 9,120
Bought a Logitech G13, rather interesting device... I'm enjoying it. The learning curve is hitting my performance, since I don't know the layout of my keys as well as my good old keyboard, but I'm getting there. CS:GO weeps at my fumbling while buying.

Dec 20, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #8,555 of 9,120
  Had too much spare time and things happened: http://www.overclock.net/t/1584831/concept-steam-machine-case-7-5l

Any comments or criticisms? Of course it's a little hard to judge given that all you see is framing and there's no "front" to look at.

I'm interested to see how it turns out, should someone build it.

Dec 21, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #8,556 of 9,120
I need some help!

I just reinstalled my windows for the tenth time, and my chrome pages redirect to some ad-something regardless of what I access. 

Seems that I am completely unable to trace it back to anything. I mean, I actually tried installing the windows, and nothing else, but it still happens, what can be done? What can I do in this situation?

Dec 21, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #8,557 of 9,120
Did you install chrome from the Official site, or from a partner site that could've laced the programme with adware?

Dec 21, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #8,558 of 9,120
Did you install chrome from the Official site, or from a partner site that could've laced the programme with adware?

Official Chrome build. 

I am still looking into how to solve this, but I thought that I should install some antivirus thingy, then scan then reinstall windows.

Another quirky thing is that whenever I do a scroll click, sometimes it opens two tabs (cloned) instead of one. Mouse is a RAT 7 and is still under a year, I think that it was not faulty, as this only happens in Chrome so far. 

Dec 22, 2015 at 4:01 AM Post #8,559 of 9,120
Try to delete your cache and browsing data on chrome.  If you're signing into your google account for all of your bookmarks etc it could comeback even after a  fresh install.  Not sure if you've tried that already... 

Dec 22, 2015 at 5:11 AM Post #8,560 of 9,120
  Try to delete your cache and browsing data on chrome.  If you're signing into your google account for all of your bookmarks etc it could comeback even after a  fresh install.  Not sure if you've tried that already... 

Ok, tried that. 

I reinstalled windows, I only have installed Tixati, MPC-HC, Chrome, Drivers, madVR, Foonar, IObituninstaller. 

I have no idea where the problem lies, and as of now, I am pissed at this problem 
biggrin.gif

Dec 23, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #8,561 of 9,120
There are not enough pictures in this thread!

I suck at cable management, however, here is a half attempt at a picture of my PC...

Dec 23, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #8,562 of 9,120
There are not enough pictures in this thread!

I suck at cable management, however, here is a half attempt at a picture of my PC...

An attempt was made.

Also, new fan controller! LED lighting in time for Christmas.

Dec 24, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #8,563 of 9,120
Could go dumpster diving too, found a treasure trove of stuff at my school, including a working (good) hard drive, a monitor (1680x1050) and like... miles of ethernet cable (wooooooooop). I found a number of laptops too, none of which interested me, and had already had their stuff scavanged out, some companies may have full laptops with no HDDs in them (if they are smart)/

Why would they just throw that stuff out? Donate it to some used PC parts store. Miles and miles of Ethernet cables could help some people out with some projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back