PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking)
Mar 15, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #7,876 of 9,120
Ratchet & Clank? 
Nada, Spongebob - Battle for Bikini Bottom. :D Also various other ones like Pacman World and even the Cars games. Also Hot wheels World Race.

Mar 21, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #7,878 of 9,120
t6bmpFM.jpg

Mar 21, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #7,879 of 9,120
Did anyone here have the misfortune of buying BF hardline?  I watched a stream of the campaign and it's tons of fun.  The dude is just broke down laughing half the time and everyone is convinced that it's a parody.  

Mar 21, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #7,880 of 9,120
i plan on buying a RAT7 from mad catz and a steel series qck mouse pad, anyone has any thoughts on this?

i have need of a perfect customizable mouse for my hand, and i already had RAT9 from 2010 to 2012, sold it because of batterries.

my actual A4tech x7 makes problems with wifi signal, so i have to change it.

anyone has a better ideea of a customizable mouse, and an under 10$ mouse pad that would be better than steel series qck?

Mar 21, 2015 at 9:50 PM Post #7,881 of 9,120
i plan on buying a RAT7 from mad catz and a steel series qck mouse pad, anyone has any thoughts on this?

i have need of a perfect customizable mouse for my hand, and i already had RAT9 from 2010 to 2012, sold it because of batterries.

my actual A4tech x7 makes problems with wifi signal, so i have to change it.

anyone has a better ideea of a customizable mouse, and an under 10$ mouse pad that would be better than steel series qck?
Isn't mad catz making a new rat with replaceable sensors? I'd wait for that.

Mar 22, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #7,885 of 9,120
I've used a lot of gaming mouse brands including Logitech, Razer, Mad Katz and Roccat and personally I don't think there's any actual mechanical/competency difference. The only real, useful difference to me is the ergonomic difference.

While the R.A.T 9 I used is pretty modular and is supposed to be comfortable to use, I can't seem to find a comfortable setting for my hand. So far the most comfortable mouse I've ever used are my current Roccat Kone, the Razer Mamba (which is exactly the same shape as the Deathadder), and the Logitech MX518.

Mar 22, 2015 at 2:43 AM Post #7,887 of 9,120
  Yes I honestly feel like having an ultra cool 90000000000000000000000 dpi mouse with some fancy sensor is about equal to having $100 anti vibration feet on an amp.  Difference is negligible.

You are confusing marketing with innovation. Where the anti vibration feet is just ridiculous with no real technological backing but dpi and sensor technology innovation being something that is 'real' but that has marketing bull applied to it.

Mar 22, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #7,888 of 9,120
i would not need great senzors or something, i am really going to use it for internet browsing and office/buisness working, but like the ergonomic dessign.

the new rat x pro looks too green and plastic, i need only ergonomic modulation, not senzor, i am not using it for gaming, i am going to use it at a low dpi setting and will not see a difference.

Also, the problem with the senzor should had been solved in 2012, when they added a new version of their rat generations. i had bought my rat9 buggy version before this happened..

Mar 22, 2015 at 3:56 AM Post #7,889 of 9,120
  i would not need great senzors or something, i am really going to use it for internet browsing and office/buisness working, but like the ergonomic dessign.

the new rat x pro looks too green and plastic, i need only ergonomic modulation, not senzor, i am not using it for gaming, i am going to use it at a low dpi setting and will not see a difference.

Also, the problem with the senzor should had been solved in 2012, when they added a new version of their rat generations. i had bought my rat9 buggy version before this happened..

Another misconception is dpi = 'speed' your cursor moves.

This is mainly due to Windows software as a ratio value that produces such effects.

Having that ratio value as low as possible while having DPI as high as possible allows for extremely precise movements. Or a more 'lack' of those moments when it seems like it can't round or do very very small movements as your hand is moving. 

Mar 22, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #7,890 of 9,120
  Another misconception is dpi = 'speed' your cursor moves.

This is mainly due to Windows software as a ratio value that produces such effects.

Having that ratio value as low as possible while having DPI as high as possible allows for extremely precise movements. Or a more 'lack' of those moments when it seems like it can't round or do very very small movements as your hand is moving. 

thanks for explaining he difference. still, the thing i need the most is ergonomic design. i had hold in my hand a few mouses in my life, but when i owned RAT9, it was the most compfy mouse i had ever touched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back