Parametric Equalizer for Android
Jan 7, 2021 at 12:16 PM Post #20 of 28
Hi folks, does anyone use UAPP with the ToneBooster EQ plugin? I wonder if you can add correction points there, or is there only 6 as in the picture in Goole Play? Unfortunately, I do not have an Android device to check it myself, I wrote to the support, but no answer ... I need 66 correction points 🤪 for something like this
Zrzut ekranu 2021-01-7 o 18.08.21.png

Jan 18, 2021 at 3:44 AM Post #21 of 28
OK, they answered me: " In principle more points can be added but the UI gets very cluttered if we would do so. It's probably a decision for the developer of UAPP to want to do this"

Jan 18, 2021 at 4:24 AM Post #22 of 28
OK, they answered me: " In principle more points can be added but the UI gets very cluttered if we would do so. It's probably a decision for the developer of UAPP to want to do this"
The post directly before yours said that it Supports 10 points.

You need 66?!?

Apr 13, 2021 at 10:35 AM Post #23 of 28
Apr 16, 2021 at 10:36 PM Post #25 of 28
Hi,

I'm looking for an Android app that has parametric equalizer, either system wide or a music player.

But I'm having trouble finding a solution because I need to satisfy the following:
  • At last 8 bands, adjustable frequency
  • Playback formats: MP3, AAC, M4A
Tried a few music players already but they can't do all the above. The closest I got was ArmAmp Music Player but to set the curve it asks for bandwidth in Hz instead of standard Q factor or octaves. Its bizarre and I can't find a way to convert to Hz.

Currently looking at USB Audio Player but it says "An in-app purchase of around 1.99 euro is needed for the advanced parametric EQ from effect vendor ToneBoosters and around 3.29 euro for MorphIt" I don't want to commit before knowing it can do what I want. Also my phone is rooted with Magisk. I can use Viper4Android but it does not appear to allow adjustment of frequency in equalizer.

My headset is the SHP9500S hooked up to an SMSL B1 Bluetooth audio receiver which supports aptX LL and the combo works great. Its always with the SMSL B1 because it happens to be my favorite DAC and I want a consistent listening experience (despite it being Bluetooth, I know) On PC I have Equalizer APO which is super easy to use, but I dont stay within range of the PC transmitter all the time. The SMSL B1 is small and has an internal battery so I can actually take it away with me along with my phone as the playback device.

Do shout out if you know of the app I'm looking for. Thanks!
Here's a screenshot of morphit
Screenshot_2021-04-17-08-32-42-71_bb4e56e6206523973c9dbe324dd1cde3.jpg

And here's the screenshot of the PEQ.
Screenshot_2021-04-17-08-33-06-65_bb4e56e6206523973c9dbe324dd1cde3.jpg

Id say the UAPP peq is the best in the whole android os.Skip the morphit plugin and get the Toneboosters PEQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back