Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review
Sep 13, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #182 of 920
it is indeed
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 13, 2010 at 10:20 PM Post #183 of 920

Quote:
grr just as it annoys me senseless. 

dear americans, there is no such word as "addicting" the word you are looking for is "addictive"

thank you

I will see your "addicting" and raise you "fitment", which is a word grossly misused by ignorant people who don't know that they should just use the word "fit".

Using "fitment" on head-fi is a way to let other's know that one isn't smart.

Sep 13, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #184 of 920
What the fitment are you talking about now @ Kunlun???
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 13, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #187 of 920

Quote:
grr just as it annoys me senseless. 

dear americans, there is no such word as "addicting" the word you are looking for is "addictive"

thank you

Is "Wanker" a word?  
wink_face.gif
  I've heard my fair share of Londoners speak 'English' so I won't be losing any sleep.  Btw, assuming you're a Scotsman, wouldn't William Wallace be turning over in his grave at your defense of the English language?  
ksc75smile.gif
 For shizzle my nizzle!

Sep 13, 2010 at 11:25 PM Post #188 of 920
Sep 14, 2010 at 12:30 AM Post #190 of 920
What in the hell is going on itt? Grammar nazis? Really? Are we all 15 here? And are we all really that stupid to think that we can possibly ascertain someone's IQ (such as that even matters lol) and education level (hint: formal education means little, self education means a LOT more) by whether or not they make a grammatical mistake (guess what...it wasn't a mistake, trust me, my dad was a college english prof) posting a casual (that is, not proofread and hurried) post on a forum such as this? Really? And we are all that shallow and insecure that we have to pick on strangers we know nothing about (I can guarantee you I have a pretty high IQ and education level for one thing) in order to build our pathetic selves up? Please...sorry I posted! lol

Going to listen to these more tonight.

PS: I just made another grammatical error above; using "they" to refer to what is a single person...oh noes! Should be "he", "she", or "the individual". Gasp! lol What fun.
L3000.gif

PPS: All the above is sarcastic, at least if (I hope) no one except that one poster was actually serious, but if so, then 'tis directed at you and justly so.
wink.gif

Sep 14, 2010 at 12:39 AM Post #191 of 920

Quote:
What in the hell is going on itt? Grammar nazis? Really? Are we all 15 here? And are we all really that stupid to think that we can possibly ascertain someone's IQ (such as that even matters lol) and education level (hint: formal education means little, self education means a LOT more) by whether or not they make a grammatical mistake (guess what...it wasn't a mistake, trust me, my dad was a college english prof) posting a casual (that is, not proofread and hurried) post on a forum such as this? Really? And we are all that shallow and insecure that we have to pick on strangers we know nothing about (I can guarantee you I have a pretty high IQ and education level for one thing) in order to build our pathetic selves up? Please...sorry I posted! lol

Going to listen to these more tonight.

PS: I just made another grammatical error above; using "they" to refer to what is a single person...oh noes! Should be "he", "she", or "the individual". Gasp! lol What fun.
L3000.gif

PPS: All the above is sarcastic, at least if (I hope) no one except that one poster was actually serious, but if so, then 'tis directed at you and justly so.
wink.gif

Your name has 2many T'z yo and should be KAPITELYZZED! 
tongue.gif

Sep 14, 2010 at 12:51 AM Post #192 of 920

Quote:
Your name has 2many T'z yo and should be KAPITELYZZED! 
tongue.gif

Lol, I guess...I'm just stupid is all, you know, because you can tell from whether or not someone uses proper grammar! That's always been my test! They use it in IQ tests as well...it's all that matters! ZOMG!

It's supposed to refer to Pace, rhythm, and timing, but I put timing twice! Nooo!!!

Crazy off topic nonsense in here...fun though.
k701smile.gif

Sep 14, 2010 at 2:56 AM Post #194 of 920
Let's hear everybody what his most expensive can/IEM is, that he thinks is outperformed by the HJE900!

I just posted in another thread that the HJE900 impresses me quality wise a lot more than the mediocre DT770.
But I also have to admit that the Panasonic is at least on par with my beloved HFI-780.
Due to S-Logic the soundstage has a completely different feel but everything else is comparable. Clarity/detail is similar, bass of the Ultrasone is a bit punchier and better textured but the 900 has better timbre.
For the masses, I think the Panasonic is the better choice.

Sep 14, 2010 at 3:49 AM Post #195 of 920
I don't actually own anything more expensive, but they certainly beat a lot of mainstream full sizes twice their price, though that's somewhat of a given.

And @Pratt, I think burn in helps with these for refining the sound. Not quite sure it's just psychological, and I've heard a number of people say they refine with time, but I am glad to hear you are enjoying them thus far =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back