Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review
Mar 8, 2011 at 9:05 AM Post #752 of 920
Yeah, I noticed that shortly after posting, but I still might try to make it more obvious.  I can't remember who it was, but someone earlier in this thread put nice red and blue dots on each side to distinguish right and left (similar to the stock cable's usage of color) and it looked great.  If I had paint handy, I'd go ahead and do it myself.  I might just grab some white out and make a dot on one side or something, kind of like I've done in the past to improve visibility on the sights of my airsoft guns.

Mar 8, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #755 of 920

Quote:
If you look there's also a L and R marking on the Sleek Audio cables

See, it's the "if you look" part that bothers me.  I don't want to have to look.  I want to glance, if that.  It's ok, the problem has been solved via the magic of White Out  :)

Mar 8, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #756 of 920

Quote:

See, it's the "if you look" part that bothers me.  I don't want to have to look.  I want to glance, if that.  It's ok, the problem has been solved via the magic of White Out  :)

For only when the best will work 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 8, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #759 of 920

Quote:
One of my monitors keeps falling off from the cable, it just won't stay put. Does anyone have this problem?

Not with the stock cable, however I have a slightly looser fit on one side with the Sleek cable.  They've never fallen off, but I could see it happening if I changed the cables out enough and wore down the connector.  I haven't read of anyone else having the issue such that the cable actually fell off though...

Mar 9, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #762 of 920
The Sig is indeed awesome I agree. 

As far as looseness that never applied both connectors fit securely. Period.

Twisting them never yields a spin around it twist slowly. 

I haven't even thought about the Pana's lately how's everybody doing with them are they still getting eartime? Or have you found something different or better.

Mar 9, 2011 at 5:21 PM Post #763 of 920
My Pana's are still in full time use, although I only got them around 3 months ago. I'm not someone who has buds in 24 hours a day, but I probably average 2-3 hours a day during a work day (between meetings and people bugging me) and sometimes an hour or two at night (family.. interrupting my toons!). I'll also do quite a lot of listening when doing yard work and such now that Spring is finally here. :)

No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector.

Mar 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM Post #764 of 920

Quote:
My Pana's are still in full time use, although I only got them around 3 months ago. I'm not someone who has buds in 24 hours a day, but I probably average 2-3 hours a day during a work day (between meetings and people bugging me) and sometimes an hour or two at night (family.. interrupting my toons!). I'll also do quite a lot of listening when doing yard work and such now that Spring is finally here.
smily_headphones1.gif

No problems from mine, although mine had some tweaks done to them before I purchased them. Sleek cables still work great, and have actually gotten this nice round curve around my ear and go over the ear really nicely now. No problems fitting them, or putting them in at night (or day) because I just feel for the bump on the right channel cable connector

Same or look for the L or R markings on the side that so many people seem to overlook 
blink.gif

Mar 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #765 of 920

Quote:
I haven't even thought about the Pana's lately how's everybody doing with them are they still getting eartime? Or have you found something different or better.

Still use them for on the go 
smile.gif
 They are the best of all the IEM's I have used for metal which is what a majority of my music is. At home I use my FA-003's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back