Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review
Feb 2, 2011 at 7:32 PM Post #721 of 920
You will be contacted. 
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

On the Sleeks I hope you got the angeled ones....

file_26.jpg

Feb 2, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #723 of 920
Son your on the road to success 
biggrin.gif

Feb 15, 2011 at 12:14 PM Post #724 of 920
I too lost the filter ends. About the only major fault with these wonderful IEMs. I was worried about that wide open tube going straight down to the speaker cone. It was a disaster waiting to happen. Then I discovered that the sticky filter ends that come with the RE0s are a perfect answer. They are a perfect fit and stick beautifully. Hope that helps. I'm fairly sure you can get then from the RE0 site.

Feb 15, 2011 at 2:50 PM Post #725 of 920
Yes those RE0 or RE-Zero filters are great with these in fit and even in sound (they provide some equalizing like the foam mod). 

Feb 15, 2011 at 3:28 PM Post #726 of 920
^ Interesting 

Are they available separate???

Feb 16, 2011 at 3:17 AM Post #729 of 920
They are the things. I would expect them to be sent OKI if ordered - I have found Head-Direct to be efficient. Incidently the tips are the ones I am using with my Panny  - and they work extremely well for me.

Feb 18, 2011 at 10:34 PM Post #730 of 920
Yes, those really long HeaDirect biflanges work really well with these. Overall I think that tip/filter bundle is good for HJE900s users, even though it's pricy for what it is. 

Also, does anyone experience a lot of driver flex with these? 

Feb 23, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #732 of 920
You know.... I've had my HJE900s for about 7 months now.... and I still have the filters... Do they really come off as easily as people claim? Because I really change tips often, trying to find the right ones... I might buy that RE package so that I have spare filters and some new tips to play around with.

Feb 23, 2011 at 12:35 AM Post #733 of 920

Quote:
You know.... I've had my HJE900s for about 7 months now.... and I still have the filters... Do they really come off as easily as people claim? Because I really change tips often, trying to find the right ones... I might buy that RE package so that I have spare filters and some new tips to play around with.

No, I think they improved the glue at some point.  The ones I had were solid as well.  I would have had to work to get them off a bit.

Feb 23, 2011 at 1:44 PM Post #734 of 920

Quote:

Me too, I'm always changing out tips and haven't lost a filter yet.  Do the filters actually impact the sound?  (Stock filters on the HJE's, I mean)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back