Over ear headphones
Aug 29, 2011 at 5:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Greg00139

New Head-Fier
Good evening I want to buy myself a pair of decent headphones and I have about R1000(rand) ($140) to spend. I don't really know a lot about headphones, but I do want Noise reduction and some surround sound. Im open to all options

Thanks

Greg
(apologies if i sound like a complete idiot)

Aug 29, 2011 at 5:25 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
Good evening I want to buy myself a pair of decent headphones and I have about R1000(rand) ($140) to spend. I don't really know a lot about headphones, but I do want Noise reduction and some surround sound. Im open to all options

Thanks

Greg
(apologies if i sound like a complete idiot)

Heya,

What do you listen to? Do you want to be portable? What is your source? Preference on style? Is big bass needed, or do you want something more neutral or forward on mids/highs? Give us more of what you want. Otherwise, it's just a guessing game.

Very best,

Aug 29, 2011 at 6:31 PM Post #3 of 5
I mainly listen to rock and house. something more Neutral will be prefered. They will be used from my PC and i wont be moving around with them much, they will prob stay at my computer unless im traveling.

Aug 29, 2011 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
I mainly listen to rock and house. something more Neutral will be prefered. They will be used from my PC and i wont be moving around with them much, they will prob stay at my computer unless im traveling.

Heya,

Shure SRH840.

Followed by FA-003, M50, HP541, 550 PRO.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back