Oriolus Isabellae DD IEM discussion thread
Jul 19, 2021 at 8:40 PM Post #76 of 278
I shared my official review of the Isabellae here if anyone's interested.

Jul 20, 2021 at 8:16 AM Post #77 of 278
Just got my Isaballae yesterday and was a bit disappointed that a $600 IEM doesn't even come with a case. Was wondering what you all are using?
Also, is there a consensus on which tips bring out the best in this wonderful set?

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2021 at 8:51 AM Post #78 of 278
Just got my Isaballae yesterday and was a bit disappointed that a $600 IEM doesn't even come with a case. Was wondering what you all are using?
Also, is there a consensus on which tips bring out the best in this wonderful set?
I use mine with the Azla Sedna Light. It has a good wide bore, and lengthy stem. The stock tips are good too if you want the least obstruction to the sound output transmission. It's medium length and rather straightforward

Jul 20, 2021 at 10:44 AM Post #79 of 278
Happy with the stock tips which I also use with the Trailii. I didn't see a reason to change a good thing. The Large tips provided me with a perfect, comfortable seal. I'm fortunate I manage to make do with most tips.

I use a portable SSD case for the DAP and place the headphones in the pouch inside the case. Not including a case was disappointing also.

Jul 20, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #80 of 278
JVC Spiral Dots for me, and a Pelican 1010 case for like $13 on Amazon.

Jul 21, 2021 at 11:53 AM Post #82 of 278
Does anybody know when these would be available again? Seem to be right now on "pre order" status
That may just be a leftover, I would write them and see if they have some in stock or not.

Jul 22, 2021 at 4:11 PM Post #86 of 278
These are not perfect but in most ways they are the most satisfying IEMs I've ever heard. They are just so damn musical! It's almost like they are intoxicating.....I can't wait to try them with my R01 card in the N6ii once it shows up.🤤

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021 at 9:54 AM Post #88 of 278
So what's the verdict on the availability of these? Are they actually out of stock like the website shows?

Jul 24, 2021 at 1:19 PM Post #89 of 278
HiFi-Go sells them now. I just bought a pair. :)

Jul 24, 2021 at 2:25 PM Post #90 of 278
One more question: has anyone compared the Theiaudio Monarch to the Isabellae? Just curious since they're in a similar price bracket and I've heard really good things about the Monarch. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back