Oriolus Hybrid IEM
Sep 24, 2017 at 9:49 AM Post #811 of 1,871
So they come with a different custom cable? What cable is that I wonder.. Seems like a silver PW Audio cable. Contrary to the copper PW 5 on last model. They're switching to a silver theme this iteration it seems.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2017 at 6:40 AM Post #813 of 1,871
Sep 26, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #815 of 1,871
It is a brand that does things differently however they still have to work on certain things to get things right. Almost there but not quiet.

Sep 26, 2017 at 5:39 AM Post #817 of 1,871
can you give some example?
Oriolus NT-1, excellent sounding amp, hell bested my CDM single ended. Sound is clear, engaging, detailed and very clear sounding. Now there is a high pitch sound that is so frequently occurring that I can say it is audible permanently. I emailed them and they acknowledge that they knew this is the case however they thought it will not be an issue for most people and will include it in the product manual. Now to me this is just a bad idea to release such a product.

Tonality to me is a 9/10, it is one amp that I have tested in a long time that has got me excited, and to me tonality it best their BA-10 OAK however designwise that is an obvious flaw.

Sep 26, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #818 of 1,871
Oriolus NT-1, excellent sounding amp, hell bested my CDM single ended. Sound is clear, engaging, detailed and very clear sounding. Now there is a high pitch sound that is so frequently occurring that I can say it is audible permanently. I emailed them and they acknowledge that they knew this is the case however they thought it will not be an issue for most people and will include it in the product manual. Now to me this is just a bad idea to release such a product.

Tonality to me is a 9/10, it is one amp that I have tested in a long time that has got me excited, and to me tonality it best their BA-10 OAK however designwise that is an obvious flaw.

nice to know thanks.

i am actually looking for tube amps.

so far i have narrowed down to alo cdm, wa8, tu 05, tur 06 and ori oak.

thank to you i found out there is a nt-1 :)

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2017 at 3:48 PM Post #819 of 1,871
nice to know thanks.

i am actually looking for tube amps.

so far i have narrowed down to alo cdm, wa8, tu 05, tur 06 and ori oak.

thank to you i found out there is a nt-1 :)
Can confirm, sounds fantastic.
And the little glowy blue light is so pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back