Oriolus Hybrid IEM
Nov 8, 2018 at 4:21 AM Post #1,397 of 1,871
Yes DM6 is far superior on tunning, handling and amooth transition at woukd I call boundary.
The Finshi feels like a step down on a pure sound basis. Meaning I just felt tgaf everything was less.
Disclaimer, not saying the Finshi does not do its job, is just I was comparing with what I had.
I pulled the trigger for DM6, preordered it from aliexpress. It was cheaper than Finschi.

Nov 15, 2018 at 7:29 AM Post #1,409 of 1,871
Yes DM6 is far superior on tunning, handling and amooth transition at woukd I call boundary.
The Finshi feels like a step down on a pure sound basis. Meaning I just felt tgaf everything was less.
Disclaimer, not saying the Finshi does not do its job, is just I was comparing with what I had.
Do you own both?
Could you make a direct more in-depth comparison (mean simple high, bass, sub-bass, mids, soundstage) of the Finschi vs DM6?

Nov 15, 2018 at 10:23 AM Post #1,410 of 1,871
Do you own both?
Could you make a direct more in-depth comparison (mean simple high, bass, sub-bass, mids, soundstage) of the Finschi vs DM6?
I kept the DM6. Sold the other one. What I can say is what someone else said in one of the replies. Going back to Finshi felt like ,giving up on everything.
But to be fair when you remind yourself of the configuration of each, then is not a surprise.
The Finshi overall is fine as a starter, it handles everything Ok, what comes to mind is "light", almost like I never had a good seal. However I did and you also had to crank up the volume a lot more. If you're looking for a powerful sound signature at all regions I would focus on the dm6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back