Oregon meet location!
Jun 26, 2004 at 5:06 PM Post #31 of 86
Anyone out there?
confused.gif

Jun 26, 2004 at 7:36 PM Post #32 of 86
I was about to say the same! I really want to do this, but since I don't live in Eugene (the decided upon location) I can't do much about getting us a place there.

let's have this meet!

Jul 1, 2004 at 5:55 PM Post #34 of 86
I could go Back to bradford's next week and chat with the owner again, provided we had an agreed-upon date. Is everyone down with the first weekend of August? I'd also like to make sure we know exactly how many people are going to show up.

by the way, sorry I've been incommunicado for a little while, but I no longer have internet at my house so I haven't been surfing as much. I'd still like to make this happen though!

Jul 14, 2004 at 4:02 AM Post #38 of 86
If any of you are interested in coming to Seattle in August, be sure to cast your votes on the Seattle/Eastside mini-meet poll.

Jul 23, 2004 at 3:47 AM Post #40 of 86
you guys should come up to ours in Washington State. ...its gonna rock ...gear you wouldnt normally hear will be there, bring yourselves itll be fun, we can combine forces here for a nice supermeet, who knows we might even end up becoming SuperFriends even.

Jul 23, 2004 at 7:47 AM Post #41 of 86
Neruda hasn't posted in three weeks. So I'm assuming that he hasn't talked to Bradfords. IMO, we should just combine meets with the Washington guys. They seem to be more organized than we are. Our dates were only a week apart as it is.

Jul 23, 2004 at 12:10 PM Post #42 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neruda
I stopped by Bradford Hi-Fi on Friday but I did a terrible job promoting our meet! Still, the owner said that he might be interested so I'm going to go talk with him again once we have some more info. I guess we should try to figure out the date now and make sure that it works for him; I think he wants to make sure that this doesn't interfere with his business hours.

Ya its just so hard to understand why an audio shop would be reluctent to have members from the web's most popular site have a meet in his store. heck there would probaly set a record for Bradfords as having the most audiophiles at one time in the store. Now Bradfords is no small store front its at least as large as Expearence Audio where we had our Last WA Meet i went to at. http://www.experienceaudio.com/

Jul 23, 2004 at 2:13 PM Post #43 of 86
I don't know why I didn't post earlier....

I'd love to get in on an oregon meet! I'm currently in Troutdale, which is JUST outside portland, but I'm down with wherever!

Have we set a final date yet? first week in august is comming up soon!

STuff I can bring:
-a computer full of VERY good mp3s....yes, that's right....mp3s. Just wait, you'll hear 'em!
-E-mu 1212m's in various states of modded goodness (I do the mods)
-a PPA or two (yeah, I build those too)
-a pimeta or something? that is, if you guys want one there..
-Beyer DT880's
-Plinius 9100 integrated amp
-Green Mountain Audio Europa V2's (if the builder, roy, ever gets off his a** and builds 'em already!!)
-random assortment of DIY cables

-Z

Jul 23, 2004 at 2:15 PM Post #44 of 86
OH, to BVB....I'm a diy'er and would be VERY interested in some cardas gear....quadeutectic solder, RCA jacks, Binding posts, etc... if you could bring some there, I'd definetly buy it!

-Z

Jul 23, 2004 at 3:23 PM Post #45 of 86
i dont think cardas agreed to host the meet but offer their products should you guys get one going, however your welcome to join us up at our meet in WA state on August 14th !! to get to listen stuff you wouldnt normally hear will be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back